Options

t3 Mystic Catalysts

I have just run the T3 mystic catalyst daily event 6 times, so 3 times each way and have not been rewarded enough shards to form "one," yes that's right, ONE , T3 Mystic catalyst. Miike, whoever, you can say it's all luck of the draw, etc. etc. but seriously. My disdain for this developer and game continues to grow and grow, Seriously, one T3 mystic catalysts.

Comments

• Options
    FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    This happens to a lot of players.. tbh t3 catalysts are easy enough to get without running the event quest, you can obtain the t3 class crystals very easily, and get them through shards in the lower AQ crystals like map 2 and 3
  • Options
    FugawsFugaws Posts: 19
    Ok thanks. I've just never had to run the map so many times and get so little. It seems very coincidental that we are entering a number of mystic champs in the arenas. I've ran the daily quest, mystical turbulence 14 times now so 7 times each path and I've gained enough shards for 1 t3 mystic cat.
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Of you look at the rewards the nerfed the t3c. Now completion is just shards
  • Options
    TigerhalseyTigerhalsey Posts: 19
    #boycottmcoc if they have change completion to shards instead of a full cat
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    SOB! I just checked and they did change the 100% reward to only be 375 shards. I hadn't noticed before because my alliance is pretty low tier we win too many t3c cats so I never run it anymore. I wonder why they would change that. It's not like t3c cats are supposed to be rare like t4c cats.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Of you look at the rewards the nerfed the t3c. Now completion is just shards

They did that without announcing it?? Wow why do they have to be so opaque?
  • Options
    TigerhalseyTigerhalsey Posts: 19
    Can we get some clarification into why this was changed and why there has been no mention of this anywhere? I thought kabam don't make changes like this with out releasing patch notes. No wonder why the player base is losing confidence in the game. You guys are starting to play with fire here.
  • Options
    FugawsFugaws Posts: 19
    I left my alliance today and quit the game. I'm
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LMaO. Happy travels people.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    @Fugaws you'll be back. They always come back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU