**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old Champs Nerf, but Kabam keep releasing even stronger champs??

It makes no sense to me that Kabam nerf the old champs, though they did bring it back somewhat, but now they keep releasing even stronger champs? Why nerf DS, SW, SL, but then release Mordo and Hyperion that keeps power gaining all day long? Then there's NC that evade like beast. Cable with degen from just touching his medium hit. Iceman with his cold blast and so on. Just set the original champs back to they way they were.

Comments

• Options
    ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    HOLY MOLY, i swear i was just saying this... I agree it makes no Sense, Altho i think Thor and SW needed some kind of slight nerf...but it makes no sense why they nerfed them and then release champs that are on the same lvl they use to be or possibly worse
  • Options
    BulldoggernautBulldoggernaut Posts: 25
    Its so you will spend money chasing the new champs, how is that not obvious?
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    It makes perfect sense.... business sense.

The nerfs were never about OP Champs (if it were Mordo, Hype, VooDoo, Iceman & NC would never been released as they were).

The problem was as long as people has DS, SW, BW, Thor, WWII, & Ultron (pre-nerf) they would not purchase the crystals for any new champs. The 12.0 Nerf-pocalypse forced players to try and get all the new OP champs.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    They nerfed attackers. Mordo is a defender. Hyperion maybe a great attacker but hes no witch. I don't agree at all with the character changes but I don't believe any of the new champs come close to witch pre 12.0. I don't there will ever be anything like her in the game again. She was amazing, and incredibly fun to play with. A lot of joy in the game left with witch, and it's still not returned.