**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else get treated unfairly in season rewards?!?!?

PanicndstreetsPanicndstreets Posts: 513
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Alright so I know it’s probably extremely difficult to sort out a problem of this magnitude but if you can’t do it right the don’t do it. My ally was 398 in gold 1 and now after adjustments we are 38 in gold 2. Fix it kabam do the right thing. There’s no way we dropped down that much and the only wars we lost were to plat 4 and plat 3 allies in tier 4&5. DO THE RIGHT THING PLEASE

Comments

• Roeroe2Roeroe2 Posts: 4
    Yes I think the rewards that was provided was rushed and I'm sure we're not the only ones feeling like we got screwed. Kabam stated this can take a week to correct but few days later rewards are out. We should have at least been p4 but ranked 2 gold 1. I disagree with this and kabam needs to reassessed these numbers/results.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Agreed... my Alliance was Gold3 right up to the "Messed-up" War that caused this!

How can your rating fall further after an adjustment that should have seen your Rating rise?

Truly... this is seriously Messed Up!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Some people won that war. They had their rating DECREASED. That is how it was supposed to work.
    The adjustment was not a rise in war rating. If you lost that war, they would discount that war. if you won that war, they would subtract the points from it.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Some people won that war. They had their rating DECREASED. That is how it was supposed to work.
    The adjustment was not a rise in war rating. If you lost that war, they would discount that war. if you won that war, they would subtract the points from it.

That’s what I thought was going to happen. We won war 5 but after the so called adjustments we ranked higher. Math is totally off here
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's not just whether you won or lost match 5 that didn't count, it's about others that won or lost as well. Lots of movement in rankings, it's hard to tell what is real. Regardless, season's over, rewards are given. We should all know that they will not adjust anything now. Just move on to next season and hope there's no other screw up!
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53
    We were securely in gold 2, at end of season we were over 200k from dropping, at our level a victory is worth 160k.

Now we are in gold 3!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You’ve got to remember that it’s not just your alliance that’s moving, it’s not a stationary train that you’re getting off.

Every alliance has had the AW5 points removed from their totals. They’d already adjusted rating etc. So there will be some alliances that go up, others down and I dare say a few who stayed the same.

You’re far more likely to have dropped in your bracket if you won AW5 than if you lost it because it’ll have been worth less points. For what it’s worth our prediction of where we would finish with the adjustment was spot on 29-30 P1. Would it have hurt to have been 1st P2? Yes, but someone has to have that place, just how the maths works
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    My alliance felt the same we were in Silver 1 and dropped to Silver 2 which didn't make sense. Hoping Kabam will fix it. Just going to wait and see, but it stinks to drop that far when know you shouldn't have.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75

So kabam any response or do we just get the cold shoulder. Sorry or something. It’s not hard to see that your calculations were not legitimate. Just do right thing and for once be accountable and have a little integrity

Are you saying they have never been accountable? That they have never had integrity? Bc they could have have just let that war ride and had zero integrity and not tried to fix it. Stop acting like Kabam is evil. They aren't perfect, but lets stop with the hyperbole.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75

The only time they are accountable is when it benefits them. You’re exactly right they should’ve shut it down immediately besides doing it wrong. Integrity. Do I need to define it for you @Mlee1829??? BC clearly you don’t know what hyperbole means

Clearly one of us doesn't.
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Kabam dgaf