**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on a Cavalier Arena Crystal?

Not sure this has ever been talked about, but what’re your thoughts on a Cavalier Arena Crystal?

This was brought to my attention recently simply because I’ve been grinding arena after ranking up some 5 stars to r4.

Obviously Cavalier only has “X” amount of perks once you get it. Cav tag, Cav crystals, better offers on the 4th of July and Christmas etc etc. But that’s about it.

As I’ve read on the forum obviously a lot of Cav players want a new Cav difficulty added in since they are exploring UC EQ content pretty easily. So I just thought if that gets talked about why not add in another “perk” for Cav players that grind arena for gold and units?

Don’t get me wrong I love the basic Arena crystal and UC Arena Crystal but why not have another option?

Please leave your thoughts and comments and let me know I’m not too crazy 😂

*P.S not saying there’s a gold issue here*

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Since the UC and regular arena crystals aren't that different with drops, at least from my experience. UC costs more and buying equal amounts of regular crystals yield roughly the same items. I'm a grinder and hoarder of chips, so I've done tons of pulls of both. If they ever introduced a cavalier arena crystal, it would like be similar, just costing more than UC.