**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider SP3, Can't Reapply Judgments

Ghost Rider applies his 4 or 5 Judgments before I launch a SP3. After the attack, I'm unable to place any further Judgments on the opponent. You're supposed to be able to reapply them after SP3. I've encountered this issue several times in the past few weeks (they don't often last long enough for me to unleash all 3 SPs, thus only encountered the issue a few times).

FYI: I always wait until the last Judgment's effects have worn off before activating a SP3 because sometimes it glitches and I won't be able to apply that same Judgment again if it's still active after the Special Attack. This happens every time with the Judgment of Malice (Heavy Attack/Healing one). Well, it happened twice in a row AGES ago. I learned my lesson and haven't risked it since lol

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just to make sure, you are aware that you must wait for the final effects of the SP3 damnation thing to expire before the judgements can be reapplied right?
  • Options
    MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    edited March 2020
    Yes I am aware
  • Options
    It happened again yesterday during a very long fight. "Long" as in +80 hits and almost did my SP3 again (meaning I did my SP1&2 twice). Forget who I was fighting though, been playing a lot past couple days while stuck at home.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    One more thing to check, did you have blade on your team? You are aware that ghost rider's judgements are not 100% guaranteed unless you have blade synergy right?
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I know they have a percentage alright. It irritated me when I "remembered" that in an Arena fight one day hahaha Just about every team I use consists of 5* Blade, 4* Ghost Rider, 5* Archangel (all awakened), then whoever else I need.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Was there masochism? Had been a while ago, but I recall my GR had his SP3 damnation removed because of masochism, and because of some weird (bugged?) interaction, he didn’t get to reapply any judgements again. Not sure if this still happens nowadays.
  • Options
    @ezgoing That's one of the Global buffs in Act 5, right? Think I did a path recently, let me check. Thanks for that good idea, by the way.
  • Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this occurring?
  • Options
    Unfortunately no, I don't. I'll start recording my fights when it's vs a strong champ in case it happens again.
  • Options
    GreenPGreenP Posts: 8
    I have the same issue too. I am fighting sinister on node 42 regeneration with GR r5. I was able to sp3 and stopping him regeneration, the 2nd and 3rd of sp3 didn't recycle of judgement or have sp3 judgement which stop his regeneration.. I was able to fight him on the same node yesterday and he was duped and successful defeat him. I'm confused or my GR sp3 broken ? And I've blade in the team. I am pausing play atm. Any help kabam.
  • Options

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this occurring?

I have same issue as well and I lost one bonus attack on aw. Pls see comment below
  • Options
    Sp3 not working
  • Options
    GR sp3 not judgement and push sinister from sp2 to sp3
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    You had a concussion debuff on you that reduces your Ability accuracy by 100%.

Thats why it didn't get placed.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You had concussion, also stop spamming