Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

1st 6 Star- what do you think

Hey, Saved for a long time for this, not even Uncollected yet (working on it, will be soon). I was hoping that this 6 star would help. Opened it today...The Hood. Any thoughts. It could have been worse. I have used him before with wasp, Antman, Ghost and Nick Fury but I only have a 4 star Ghost so not getting too far with that.

Comments

• Options
    RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    6* hood is good, and not just for synergy.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a very underrated champ, great buff control aar a fairly reliable miss when it comes to projectiles and a bit of regen, he’s not the best pull out there but he’s still a great champ with many uses, and is even a 6.2.6 champion counter
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I have a 5 star rank 3 and love him his stagger and invisibility are nice and he gets guaranteed stuns when an sp1 shock expires. his crit damage is decent and he has a very overlooked but great mechanic on his sp3 where for every bar of power the opponent has he gets a damage boost up to a massive + 225% damage. so 1000 base sp3 damage can go up to 3250 damage + a guaranteed bleed dealing 130% =4225 so in total a 1000 base sp3 an be boosted to 7475 over 700% of base damage
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-the-hood/
    champion spotlight link if you want to read up any further
    any more questions just ask