**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Selling Tier 4 Class Catalyst

We should be able to sell our our t4cc for t5cc, just like we can trade t3cc for t4cc. That's all.

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Agreed
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This will have little to no impact on the average player but will have a huge impact on those who stockpiled greater gifting crystals. I would rather not be left even further behind on r3 champions.
  • Options
    protectors11protectors11 Posts: 114
    I just hate having to get rid of 3 at a time, I only want to get rid of the ones in my overflow
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    this needs to come asap!
  • Options
    NyblkguyNyblkguy Posts: 3
    Bumping this thread.

It's about to we are able to do this like we do for any other catalyst. I'm losing them for nothing
  • Options
    Ya, it's really annoying when you open a bunch of t4cc crystals, and you don't get the ones you need the others go to waste.
  • Options

• Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    or have a better chance for better hero that we can actually used them on... right now the RNG is just getting us nothing but OLD useless champs
  • Options
    This still remains true.
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45
    is KABAM even considering this?
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Probably not. As accounts like mine with 3 r3 but like 1000 t4cc hoarded would sky-rocket. I would be happy to get more t5c but I could see the anger side of whales and map 7 runners watching their hard work disappear as we could catch up prestige wise pretty quickly like that.