**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NEW AW MAP...smh

UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Can we like actually take a look at this new map lol? Why do you guys force portals on us so much? We seriously didn't ask for this dumb feature that you guys love to death. The map it self looks like garbage, it really does. War is about to be more boring than it already was.

Comments

• WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    If that is the real map I seen posted then yes it looks terrible

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It is, they just showed us a preview of it on their YouTube channel. God this is saddening lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is a thread to discuss AW already
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Honestly, it's just like AQ now. Where we need to check in every couple of hours to see if our nodes are down. And, it's much bigger now so now it is even more like AQ and will take all night...and we will scream at our alliance mates to move. Blah blah..same old garbage
    @New_Noob168 that's what I said before. It's literally aq vs aq now.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Well, they obviously want us to spend now. Most of our AW, either side quits and doesn't spend any resources if they don't think they can win. Now that they got rid of the losses (on purpose) as counting against you, they just want everyone to complete as much as possible and spend while we are at it.... Getting kinda sick of this.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Unimpressed by this gaming team since the takeover from net marble. Lazy team. I'm not even surprised. When I saw the map layout I looked at it and threw up in my mouth. But the most exciting part was seeing chapter 5 nodes on basic nodes. This is just stupid. Money grab tactics

Well, they obviously want us to spend now. Most of our AW, either side quits and doesn't spend any resources if they don't think they can win. Now that they got rid of the losses (on purpose) as counting against you, they just want everyone to complete as much as possible and spend while we are at it.... Getting kinda sick of this.

Honestly lol.
    I hold my own in aw, barely use potions/units. Just gotta get sued to the new trash layout and stuff. But man no defender points is depressing.
  • Hey OP,

You've already been posting in the AW Discussion Thread, so we know that you know it exists. Please keep Discussion of the new Map there. Further, you won't really be able to get a grasp of it until you check it out when Matchmaking starts again.
This discussion has been closed.