Anyone else notice this?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
After the most recent update, I have noticed a weird bar with some spikes on the top of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I do not, interesting.

It's pretty distracting @Kabam Miike is this a bug or just my screen
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    I noticed it after the update today also. Just doesn’t seem clean.

iPad 6th generation

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Not on my iPhone but on my iPad mini it’s there.
  • nfernonferno Member Posts: 71
    Same here
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

After the most recent update, I have noticed a weird bar with some spikes on the top of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm on the latest update and don't have it.

Samsung s10e.
    This visual issue just makes the game looked messy. Top of the page is busted.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    This is definitely a bug, and we are aware of it. We'll have a fix for it in a future release.

This is definitely a bug, and we are aware of it. We'll have a fix for it in a future release.

thank you
    Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update? Still visible in 27.0
    its july and the issue still hasn't been fixed @Kabam Miike
    This visual issue is still in game. Just updated to the new iOS last night. Using iPad 6th generation.

edited September 2020
    Although it doesn’t appear on the home screen.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The reason you’re not seeing it on the Home Screen there is because the drop down menu is open. The bug is the drop down menu doesn’t completely retract off of the screen leaving the bottom of it visible. Less inclined to update iOS on the iPad now if that brings it back.
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,104 ★★★★

The reason you’re not seeing it on the Home Screen there is because the drop down menu is open. The bug is the drop down menu doesn’t completely retract off of the screen leaving the bottom of it visible. Less inclined to update iOS on the iPad now if that brings it back.

I think it's more of a screen aspect ratio issue. Since tablets have a longer screen width, there's a bigger chance for things supposed to be out of screen space to show. Maybe the design was made for regular phones with their smaller width without proper testing on tablets.
    Below I placed two similar images; one from phone and the other from a tablet and you can see the difference in width - height ratio.

Any chance this will get fixed before 2021? Thread was started 7 months ago. Weird broken texture at the top of the page.

iPad 6th gen
    iOS 14.2
    Latest MCoC

• GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★

@Kabam Miike Its still there for me 1/2 a yr later
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    I've seen it, but it isn't really a big deal, right?