Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mysterio SP1 didnt heal

Mysterio SP1 didnt heal me back up after defeating white magneto with sp1 recoil damage

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,025 ★★★★★
    Afaik Mysterios "regen" is only based if opponent actually hits you, not recoil.
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 206 ★★
    Yes, @Terra is correct. I raised a ticket with a similar query (for Rulk direct damage) and this was the response:

“I can share that when Mysterio's Reflection Gas states it will store damage when he is struck, this means he will only store and reflect damage that is directly associated with a hit. This means that damage not directly tied to a hit, such as Red Hulk's physical damaged caused by his Heat Charges, will not be absorbed, reflected, or healed by Mysterio. Other examples of damage that would not be stored by Reflection Gas would be Bleed, Incinerate, or Frostbite.”