**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Android vs IOS

With the recent changes to Android version of MCOC does anyone know if IOS still has a loading/Speed advantage over Android users?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Did anything changed?
    Because load times are still the same. 15 seconds for android and 2 seconda for iOs
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    apparently Kabam improved the Android load times, I'm an Android user and never seen MCOC on IOS before.
  • Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    I use MCOC on iOS and I have use daily it on android there is a definite improve the for loading time
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yeah I thought I noticed an improvement from 6+ months ago, I took a long break from the game and noticed it was a bit faster to load between arena fights. Was wondering how it compares to IOS.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    This question is asked after every update and the answer is the same: yes, iOS is still much faster. Not even close and I don't even think this has improved at all.