**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you so much Kabam!!

I just opened my third 5* and I got her

I'm so happy!!! Got to know that she is God tier and I will learn how to use her

Comments

• Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Nice! Claire is a really good champion and is a very good third 5*
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    That's a great trio to start with. They can take u pretty far. Just remember most pulls wont be this lucky. You will reach a point where you can open dozens of crystals without getting a new or champ you want or need. It happens to all of us sooner or later.
  • Options
    AdityaLohia2100AdityaLohia2100 Posts: 64
    Neotwism said:

That's a great trio to start with. They can take u pretty far. Just remember most pulls wont be this lucky. You will reach a point where you can open dozens of crystals without getting a new or champ you want or need. It happens to all of us sooner or later.

Yup
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I always use her in aq. I combine her with Ghost rider and Blade. Clairevoyant have synergy with Ghost Rider and it’s a favorite of mine. Clairevoyant’s unique synergy gives 10% attack boost against villains so that’s where Blade comes in handy with danger sense synergy to boost the attack some more. I always use Clairevoyant for minibosses in aq and most often win. So much utility in different phases. Curse Of hellfire is a favorite of mine as it helps end a fight fast. Combine that with suicide and the Curse Of Hellfire incinerate damage increase, I think???, if I’m low on HP because of recoil?? No worries! Just go Curse Of blood and do a few SP2 in few fights and you’re back to 100% hp minus recoil. Facing power gain champions? Don’t
    Worry! A sp2 activates buff immunity to help nullify their power gain and combine that with Curse Of plague to power drain the opponent while power gain yourself :)

So much utility. Of course sometimes the game aren’t in your favor if you face lags that spikes out from nowhere or whatever different situation is causing a player to not effectively use Clairevoyant.

Hope you enjoy her!