**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Replaced my 4* team with a 5* team

The old team that made me uncollected (got most of them from arena, well worth it).

The plan is to become cavalier before cyber Monday, but first I have to explore act 5, then probably variant two (have r1 5* sentinel and 4* venom) and then 6.1.
Before I get there I most likely have ranked 5 them all, even Cull, that might be a bit odd since I just pulled 5* hyperion, I just really don’t like that dollar store knock off superman, Cull is hilarious.

I don’t have a nullifier on the team, but other than that I think they complement each other well, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Why not rank up that sentinel and do some of variant 3? Even if you do one chapter it’s still easy with a sentinel plus some other tech champs.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    U can definitely do cavlier with that team regardless
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

Why not rank up that sentinel and do some of variant 3? Even if you do one chapter it’s still easy with a sentinel plus some other tech champs.

I just pulled sentinel and didn’t say I won’t rank him up, but this is the main team and I pick warlock over sentinel. I will deepen my 5* roster when I progress in the game.
    I also have blade, human torch, winter soldier so on, but rank up material is scarce
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    That team can get you cavalier now. I went for cavalier before elders since the game gives you better stuff for cav. Your warlock should destroy that crossbones.
  • IF YOU HAD AEGON THEN YOU NEED NOT HAVE CHANGED