**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is there a champ you regret ranking up for whatever reason? DO TELL!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gr to 5-65, not used him once for any difficult content since my cavalier push
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Hmm.
    The biggest regret is ranking my regular captain marvel as a 3* to r4.
    Waste of t1's I could have used on corvus, medusa, Hyperion etc
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Back before I used a tier lost or knew good characters, my first 4* was Falcon. I upgraded him a couple of ranks and every time I see him in my roster, it makes me sad.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    What rank Ronin did you use?

And more ot: I took 5* Elektra to rank 4, specifically for the Electro fight in Labyrinth. That didn’t go so well, and that’s an understatement. There’s nothing wrong with Elektra btw, I just never use her for anything other than arena.
    I used an r4 unduped one.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

What rank Ronin did you use?

And more ot: I took 5* Elektra to rank 4, specifically for the Electro fight in Labyrinth. That didn’t go so well, and that’s an understatement. There’s nothing wrong with Elektra btw, I just never use her for anything other than arena.

I used an r4 unduped one.

Thanks! I just got the 6* version, so I think he should work as well against that medusa boss
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight 5* R4. I was pumped watching her videos but she takes lot of block damage.
    And she always get intercept mission against defence AI.
    I still didn't find her use in the game.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Epistriatus you need to turn off dexterity if you’re gonna use ronin though. Only way he works.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

@Epistriatus you need to turn off dexterity if you’re gonna use ronin though. Only way he works.

Yeah thanks 👍 I did the same thing with Cap Beardo against that Korg in Variant 1.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited April 2020

Back before I used a tier lost or knew good characters, my first 4* was Falcon. I upgraded him a couple of ranks and every time I see him in my roster, it makes me sad.

Same here, my first 4* were psylocke, howard the duck, falcon, symbiote spiderman

I was annoyed by the duck, the rest are pretty cool and sym spider is a solid champ r4 him and falcon r3

I would love to get falcon as a 6*, he is my favorite bad pull, love his sp1

Edit: I don’t really have regrets
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I maxed 5* Ghost, only to pull a 6* Ghost.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Aegon and Ghost. Everyone was so hyped about them. I tried them and they sucked. They sit on the bench ever since.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Angela to 5/50.

Very useful at the time but class cats are better used elsewhere.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Probably g2099, only took her to r4 but I never use her unless against a pesky havok. Just could of used them t2a elsewhere
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Yesterday's result, did it for AwD. Only silver lining in attack that after a sp3 and two parties, do a heavy, and the armor break is huge, but otherwise suck on attack.

• Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Taking Namor back to r4. At least I didn't r5. I pulled Omega Red right b4 they refunded the rest of the iso. I had the gem back since I had duped Namor so max sigged OR. Haven't changed masteries yet but saving up for it.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

I have no regret on ranking up any of my champions

That's because they are all the same! There are no god tier champs, no trash champs, so you can just pick any champ to rank!
    I want the drugs you’re on.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Aegon and Ghost. Everyone was so hyped about them. I tried them and they sucked. They sit on the bench ever since.

not for everybody
    just like I don't like to use quake or sparky spidey

the thing with aegon is the first battle sux major with him but it gets better
    but he has no heal and takes big block damage ;(

but I like using him!
    Aegon gets so much better with suicides & the nick fury/Deadpool synergy. Makes him so much more sustainable
  • Options
    Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    far and way my biggest regret in MCOC:
    When I was just starting I didn't play much and didn't know how the game worked. When 12.0 happened I just saw the rewards and was like "heck yes!" So I used them on one of 2 4*s I had. I used a generic awakening gem on ABOMINATION OF ALL PEOPLE. And took him to rank 4 as well.
    I still look at that 4/40 sig 12 Abomination and cringe.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

far and way my biggest regret in MCOC:
    When I was just starting I didn't play much and didn't know how the game worked. When 12.0 happened I just saw the rewards and was like "heck yes!" So I used them on one of 2 4*s I had. I used a generic awakening gem on ABOMINATION OF ALL PEOPLE. And took him to rank 4 as well.
    I still look at that 4/40 sig 12 Abomination and cringe.

kind of the same story with me, I started in june back when there was that awesome summoner appreciation calendar. I got a 4 star generic and popped it on sabretooth. My other options were doc ock and NF.
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Okaythen said:

4/55 massacre because two days later I pulled the 6*

Same thing happened to me but it was after a 5* dupe
  • Options
    OftfOftf Posts: 18
    KARNAK! i wasnt even a noob but i guess i got excited and I ranked him up to rank 4(I got him just when he was released) I even wasted a generic awakening gem T_T
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I've seen some pretty hilarious idiot rank ups
    One guy in our alliance has superior iron man as his best champion 4/40
    Another guy we were facing against in AW ranked up his abomination to 4/40 behind a domino
    I'm pretty sure someone in our alliance used an generic on Thor Jane foster
    Some person in our alliance has black panther civil war, and Yellow Jacket at 4/40
    My friend took up Howard the duck to 5/50 back when he didn't have that many 4*'s, and to add insult used a gem.
    That's the best I can think of for now