**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.5 Nodes

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I’m working through 6.2 exploration and I’m on 6.2.5 now and I just have to say, to whoever decided to put all those stun immune nodes and to node the hell out of every single defender that you did a really bad job. 6.2.5 is already the hardest quest because of the global and the bs Strength in Numbers node on Mordo, but all these nodes, especially the Stun Immune ones, just make this quest absolutely horrible. I’m taking my time on this one and practicing a lot on each other before I commit to spending items and units. I also might just save this quest for last and explore the rest of Act 6 first. Even The Champion boss is better than this.
Any advice is appreciated, whether about the nodes or if I should explore the rest of act 6 and leave 6.2.5 last?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Explore the rest and leave this last, it’s possible the hardest story quest in the game, not a good quest design at all
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Wish i could help but i didn't go for exploration, only did the initial clear of that quest, my strategy was to keep everyone alive and just throw ghost with the hood synergy in, but i agree that node is bs
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I been saying what the test team seems fair to them seems BS to us and that is where it always fails
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    I was exploring this quest in January and i still have two paths left ( the mutant and cosmic paths ) here are a few tips :
    1- if you have ghost bring her with any man, wasp and hood and an extra champion for the path.Ghost can work for most fights on the ungated paths and the Mordo boss
    2- I don’t have quake but if you have her she’s really good for most of the fights and the Mordo boss if you play with the parry method
    3- if you don’t have quake or ghost build your team around one or two champions so you don’t have to use team revives on Mordo
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Almost explored that quest and I literally didnt enjoy any aspect of it. The global node was extremely tough, gates are stupid, mordo with the nodes is awful. Still have cosmic, mutant and tech gates left and cant do them without getting more champs(I can but the unit cost is too high to do that)
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Doom is MVP for mordo, solo’d him twice out of three times recently
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Das_gi said:

Doom is MVP for mordo, solo’d him twice out of three times recently

Do you have a video by any chance, whats the strat?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Das_gi thats what I was thinking too. Getting to Mordo is the problem though, especially with all the gates and the stupid stun immune nodes that gimp Doom’s playstyle
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Never a solo actually but a perfect 2 shot since I never cared about removing those stupid charges from global on mordo so just finished off the last 1% with any other champ. Trick is to get mordo to an sp3 then sp1 him to steal most his power, make sure you nullify his powergain so you get it (you should be at 2 bars after that, while power gaining, get 1 combo in, sp3 -> passive stun: 2 mediums, full combo followed by an sp1 (if at 2 bars try and get to another sp3, if not fire another sp1 cause he’ll have spite power gain because of doom’s fury, heavy him or you’ll get degen from hurt locker. Fire of an sp2, fire of an sp1, fire of an sp2, ...

Once I had 2 furies from sp3, I could keep firing off sp1 and sp2 back to back cause he would constantly gain power due to spite. Don’t worry if you get hit by an sp3 (it can happen) but I always had at least 50% life on R5 doom so he always survived 1 sp3
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Here’s a vid if anyone struggling with electro path.

https://youtu.be/15EmZ1RY_90
    So I saved up up some units after a week of arena grinding and busted out all the Gated Paths today. Cost me 1,600 units plus my stash of revives. But it’s done. Now I just need to do the ungated paths, but I’m not too worried about them. I’ll tackle it after I save up some more units. This quest is the absolute worst!
    Who did you use for nebula and punisher ?
    @Mhd20034 Venom and Sunspot. Sunspot is a freaking boss at this node
    Got lucky from arena crystals and pulled a good stash of units, so I finished up the last five paths today. In all, the last five paths cost me about 900 units total plus some revives in my stash. I would have done it in under 500 units, but the final time I went against Mordo, the AI was super aggressive and refused to throw specials. It was like it knew it was my last run and wanted to milk as many units as possible lol. Here are my thoughts on the problem fights:
    Electro: This is the one on path A with 1% regen. I was worried about this fight, but I have a 4/55 sig200 Namor, so I was pretty sure I'd get him down. First try for the run, I got clipped on the sp2 and died. Revived and healed to full and dropped him in one go. Namor is a beast for that fight.
    Venom: Another 1% regen fight, but this one with Caustic Temper. I used Captain Sparkles for this one. With the breakthrough node, this fight was a lot easier than I was anticipating.
    Stun Immune and Debuff Immune Fights: I recently took up my Starky to r5 and he was a beast for these nodes.
    Overall MVPs: Doom, Starky, Namor, Nick Fury, Sunspot, and Colossus.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Should i start exploring 6.2.5 now or skip it and explore 6.3 and 6.4 first? Everything in 6.2 already 100% except the last 2 quests

Also have 6* r2 colossus
    @TheSquish671 You could do it if you don't mind spending units, but I really recommend waiting until you have Doctor Doom since he's so perfect at soloing all the fights that aren't stun or debuff immune
    @StevieManWonder i used blade with gr for electro but I was unlucky and got both poison and Regen but blade’s Regen healed the poison damage and I used L1 to defeat electro with bleeds without taking too much damage back I had to intercept a bit towards the end but it was an easy one shot
    For Venom I used ghost with full quantum trinity and boosts