**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TEAM ATTACK BUG

this team have 27% more attack .
my basic atack 5257
if we calculate 5257+27% 6676
but thay just us 6096
explain me (kabam Mike ) plz . any one explain me . kabam plz

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Masteries are boosting your attack rating and aren't considered part of his base attack.
    Corvus r3 Base attack is 3111
    So that x 27% = 3950 which is about 840 difference in attack which is what we see in your photo

Hence no bug
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 23
    this is bug bro , with out any mastry , thay also not gave , full 27% atack .
    the atack bonus means that atack bonus
    even, we have my own atack with mastry and ss and glass cannon ,
    if thay not gave us atack bonus with our curent atack in team
    then
    .where thay menstion that . thay gave us team atack bonus without our mastry base setup.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Did you have any masteries or did you change them during this?
    As previously mentioned masteries boost attack rating but are not calculated in the 27% attack increase
    So the actual increase is 1.27% of the original base attack WITHOUT the additional attack from masteries