**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Black Widow Claire Voaynt bug?

Fighting Champion in 6.2.6 with spite and unblockable nodes on. Claire is not regenerating with her sp2 and her synergy with Ghost Rider is not working. Really pissed, that cost me a lot of units...

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    Was it the last 10%? Need more info.
  • If she's not healing from her SP2 while the Champion is on the last 10% of his health while he has Indestructible Charges, that is working correctly, since her healing from that attack is based on the damage she deals and he wouldn't take damage then. There had been a bug where she could sometimes heal, even when her SP2 dealt no damage, but that was resolved in the most recent update.
  • MGZZZZZthatguyMGZZZZZthatguy Posts: 12
    Just played her in ROL farting around and no sp2 regeneration.? Anyone else?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Are you sure you’re using her right
  • kamishevkamishev Posts: 12
    @Demonzfyre yes, the last 10% of the Champions health - last phase.
    @Kabam Zibiit that was not mentioned nowhere in the patch notes...and still the synergy with GR is not working.
    OP this was mentioned
    It is under known issues a thread created by mods to list the issues they are pushing a fix for
    It was resolved in v26.0
    It is one of the top threads in this section of the forums
    Since apparently it is to hard for people to search or even click on a link I will attach SS and a link for people to see it for themselves
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187292/known-issues-current-version-26-0#latest

Did you have charges? She will regen a little to zero if you don't have any charges plus you have to be in blood phase.
    kamishev said:

@Kabam Zibiit that was not mentioned nowhere in the patch notes...and still the synergy with GR is not working.

How can you tell buffs aren't reduced by 30% exactly? Which buffs are you seeing that aren't being reduced? You HAVE to give more information or post screenshots or videos for people to help you out. You cant just expect us to know what you "see".
    edited April 2020

kamishev said:

How can you tell buffs aren't reduced by 30% exactly? Which buffs are you seeing that aren't being reduced? You HAVE to give more information or post screenshots or videos for people to help you out. You cant just expect us to know what you "see".
    I am judging that the synergy is not working based on the duration of the indestructible on the Champion. I have video. I will upload it, just let me know how to do it here? I see only option for images.
    edited April 2020
    kamishev said:

kamishev said:

I am judging that the synergy is not working based on the duration of the indestructible on the Champion. I have video. I will upload it, just let me know how to do it here? I see only option for images.
    You mean the 5 indestructible charges at the end of the fight?
    https://youtu.be/b1WzWYMCm4s

You need to watch this video. You can't reduce or nullify those indestructible charges.
    edited April 2020
    Mu bad, not indestructible, unstoppable buff.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Just see Legacy’s video for comparison.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    Wow, wish I came to the forums before going in with Claire given how many Youtube videos there are of her being one of the best counters to the champion. I should be compensated for the revives I just spent trying to take him down before giving up and quitting. Even if the regeneration was silently nerfed the GR synergy not working was a HUGE bug as well. The unstoppables with synergy should’ve lasted about the same amount of time as the champions SP1 which means I should’ve been able to punish each special but instead I have to dance and only get one combo in. Killing me kabam, I think this is something that should be compensated 100% and there should be a louder communication on this nerf I given every search on champion counters points to claire voyant.
    mydnight said:

So, basically this is a silent need. Hundreds of people used Claire for that point in the fight and now it's been changed.

Great work, Kabam. I thought I had the golden ticket for when I explore and now it's back to the drawing board.

I'm sorry but it was a bug. This coming from someone who has her as a R5 5*. It was a bug that helped players and it got taken care of. No instantly either like most claim happens. It also wasn't silent as it was announced if you see the above posts.

How can you expect her to regen if shes not doing damage? That's like the people who think AA should still be able to stun, stun immune champs.
    So many whinny people
    It was clearly bugged no compensation needed
    The ability specifically stated it was 35% of damage delt if you deal 0 what does that equal ? ZERO
    No it was not a silent nerf either it was clearly stated Under the link I provided
    Stop making excuses for everything
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    While I slightly agree you also never know what kabam is trying to do because of the amount of bugs. Maybe it was supposed to interact how it was before and they just needed to update the language to say “regen based on damage output” as in what the damage would’ve been even if there’s an indestructible buff, how would I know? Side note, go read your parry mastery and have a good laugh about the current wording on that. So many mistakes in this game it’s hard to keep up on nerfs/updates. I don’t think it’s unfair for people who did the lane over the past few days to ask for compensation given the amount of revives wasted only to find a nerf in the regen and a bug in the GR synergy. Now that I know, I’ll make sure not to have both spite and unblockable up when fighting him but I went in blind essentially earlier today.
    airmundo said:

While I slightly agree you also never know what kabam is trying to do because of the amount of bugs. Maybe it was supposed to interact how it was before and they just needed to update the language to say “regen based on damage output” as in what the damage would’ve been even if there’s an indestructible buff, how would I know? Side note, go read your parry mastery and have a good laugh about the current wording on that. So many mistakes in this game it’s hard to keep up on nerfs/updates. I don’t think it’s unfair for people who did the lane over the past few days to ask for compensation given the amount of revives wasted only to find a nerf in the regen and a bug in the GR synergy. Now that I know, I’ll make sure not to have both spite and unblockable up when fighting him but I went in blind essentially earlier today.

It's always said that her regen is based on damage delt. The bug was she was regening off of dealing no damage. It's not that hard to see that it was a bug. There also isn't a bug that I can see in the GR synergy. No one has produced any proof either. Just saying there's a bug, doesn't make it a bug.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

I ranked up Claire in part because of her well-publicized ability to succeed in the 6.2.6 boss fight. I researched the fight and watched a bunch of videos showing her succeed in no small part because of her regen ability. And then I went in to the fight yesterday and essentially gave away all my units trying to make it work.

Now I read release notes, including those for the current version, and there was nothing in them to indicate any changes to her. So despite it being listed as a known issue, there was no explicit communication to the community that it had actually been fixed and was live. And while I agree that the fix is correct based her ability's description, I nonetheless feel cheated by the lack of official communication.
    @Man_Bat
    It was publicly known its jsut that people didn’t want to search themselves and now want to cry silent nerf
    I literally have the pics and link earlier in this thread
    It nerfed her but it’s definitely still doable if she hulk can do it I’m sure BWCV can do it especially with MS mastery
    I agree that may be the BWCV sp2 was a bug and it is now fixed. Just i wish it was communicated in the patch notes (what they are for if not for that?!?). And i can’t see how @Demonzfyre is not seeing the difference in the duration of the Champions’ unstoppable in my video and one of the many videos in YouTube (for ex. Legacy’s video) showing BWCV fighting The Champion with the GR synergy where the unstoppable buff expires before the end of Champions’ sp1...
    kamishev said:

I agree that may be the BWCV sp2 was a bug and it is now fixed. Just i wish it was communicated in the patch notes (what they are for if not for that?!?). And i can’t see how @Demonzfyre is not seeing the difference in the duration of the Champions’ unstoppable in my video and one of the many videos in YouTube (for ex. Legacy’s video) showing BWCV fighting The Champion with the GR synergy where the unstoppable buff expires before the end of Champions’ sp1...

It was communicated in the patch notes. There are several screen shots above that show that.

kamishev said:

It was communicated in the patch notes. There are several screen shots above that show that.
    Those aren't patch notes. These are: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v26-1-release-notes/
    Man_Bat said:

kamishev said:

Those aren't patch notes. These are: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v26-1-release-notes/
    It was mentioned and not a secret. Plus the above screen is from a set of patch notes from the release. Either way, patch notes or not, it was announced.

Man_Bat said:

kamishev said:

It was mentioned and not a secret. Plus the above screen is from a set of patch notes from the release. Either way, patch notes or not, it was announced.
    Those are developer notes and does not imply that the fixes are live or that they will actually be included in the release indicated. The indicated release for the fix is, at best, a target. When items in that list are explicitly included in the release notes then we can have confidence that the issue has gone through a fix. Items that are not included in the release notes should not be considered fixed by the community.

@Kabam Zibiit a comment would be appreciated, please, on the reliability of the various bug-tracking documents.
    edited April 2020
    Man_Bat said:

Man_Bat said:

kamishev said:

Those are developer notes and does not imply that the fixes are live or that they will actually be included in the release indicated. The indicated release for the fix is, at best, a target. When items in that list are explicitly included in the release notes then we can have confidence that the issue has gone through a fix. Items that are not included in the release notes should not be considered fixed by the community.

@Kabam Zibiit a comment would be appreciated, please, on the reliability of the various bug-tracking documents.
    Have not not read the whole thread or just blind? Zibiit already confirmed it was in April's release, the known issues thread says it was fixed in April's release and there was a sticky thread on the topic with all the information. What more do you need?

Plus on top of all of that, this actual thread is saying she doesn't regen off sp2 vs champion boss which was the bug in the first place.

Again, what more confirmation do you need?

Man_Bat said:

Man_Bat said:

kamishev said:

Have not not read the whole thread or just blind? Zibiit already confirmed it was in April's release, the known issues thread says it was fixed in April's release and there was a sticky thread on the topic with all the information. What more do you need?

Plus on top of all of that, this actual thread is saying she doesn't regen off sp2 vs champion boss which was the bug in the first place.

First, you don't need to insult anyone. Second, I've asked for validation of the reliability of the documentation, not the fix itself. I agree with the fix, but I think there is room for improvement in the documentation of such fixed going forward.
    @Demonzfyre don’t worry bud I got this
    Man_Bat said:

Man_Bat said:

Man_Bat said:

kamishev said:

First, you don't need to insult anyone. Second, I've asked for validation of the reliability of the documentation, not the fix itself. I agree with the fix, but I think there is room for improvement in the documentation of such fixed going forward.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187292/known-issues-current-version-26-0#latest
    Here’s the link to the documentation you so desperately want
    I think the documentation is fine
    It’s just people are helpless or at least act that way and rather open redundant threads