**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons/Incursions, rewards/purchase crystals ???

Does anyone know if the price point on dungeon crystals, that are now Incursion crystals, will stay the same? (i.e. 9000 = 4*.) And do you know if it will be the same value? Albeit the value now is not so good (tease Domino but always get Taskmaster.) So is it going to get worse with Incursions, since it seems more artifacts can be obtained?

Comments

• Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Nope.. as far as I know they are not increasing the cost
  • jdubrichjdubrich Posts: 32
    Do you think they will decrease the value? As in, as of now there are only 3 maybe 4 Champs per group that are worth obtaining. Will it go down to 2 or 3 per group? Or even less?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    jdubrich said:

Do you think they will decrease the value? As in, as of now there are only 3 maybe 4 Champs per group that are worth obtaining. Will it go down to 2 or 3 per group? Or even less?

Probably not, they’re easier to obtain like other champion crystals have become since the initial dungeons release
  • jdubrichjdubrich Posts: 32
    Let's hope so. I have a cache of artifacts to spend and would hate to locked in to Taskmaster, Hulkbuster, and Joe Fixit. Lol.