Newbie looking for some advice on 4* roster

HuorHuor Member Posts: 39
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, i have been playing MCOC for just under a month now and i am really enjoying the game. I have been focussing on Event Quests and Arenas to get a collection of heros, played some AQ/as well. I am planning on progression in the Story Line in about a week or 2.

I have been pretty lucky on pulling some 4* Champs and now i am looking for some advice/opinions on which Champ to focus on. Focus for gameplay progression is allround, not just a focus on one part of the game. Only naming the most obvious 'good' Champs.

Mystic: Magik r3/30 (1st pull from PHC), Mordo r2/20, BWCV r1/10, Ghost Rider r1/10, Guillotine r1/1
Cosmic: Proxima Midnight r3/30, Venom r3/30
Science: Hulk r3/30, Wasp r1/1
Mutant: Iceman r3/30
Skill: Black Panther CW r3/21
Tech: Darkhawk r3/30, Ghost r1/10, Nebula r1/10
I have 1 4* Tech Awaken Gem, any takers in this list?

Thanks alot for reading this far :smiley:

Comments

• HinosaHinosa Member Posts: 32
    You can use AG on Ghost, with wasp synergy is very op, i have dupped 4*ghost at rank 4 and i'm kicking some asses in act 5.. or you can wait for that ag for a better pick..
    So in my opinion i would go with:
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Iceman
    Proxima
    Magik( don't have her i heared is kinda ok, i maxed my 4*guillotine she does nice crits and sp2 fate seal helped me alot on some regen heroes) or BWCV

If you learn to play ghost you can advance in story easy, with phase and fast sp2 you do really nice damage.

• HuorHuor Member Posts: 39
    Thanks for your thoughts!

I think i will use the AG on Ghost, cant think of a better Tech hero to use it on. I have her as 3* dupped and im getting the hang of playing her...kinda...and im loving it. Tried Wasp out and i like her play style as well so i think i will stick to your list. Especially since getting t4 Basic Cats is a challenge so getting heros to r4.
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Member Posts: 69
    If you can rule that iceman he can be a real weapon , Proxima midnight is good anyway . Darkhawk has a decent damage output for AW attack phase .
    Ghost is R3/30 now and waiting for her AG. Managed to pull Elsa so i finally have a decent 4* Skill Champ as well. So many Champs to rank but so little resources to do it with.

I love playing with Venom, he is a beast. I think im going to try and dupe and awaken Venom in the current Arena, hope the cutoff for him will be low(ish) because everyone is fighting for Sorcerer Supreme.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Member Posts: 113
    Hinosa said:

You can use AG on Ghost, with wasp synergy is very op, i have dupped 4*ghost at rank 4 and i'm kicking some asses in act 5.. or you can wait for that ag for a better pick..
    So in my opinion i would go with:
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Iceman
    Proxima
    Magik( don't have her i heared is kinda ok, i maxed my 4*guillotine she does nice crits and sp2 fate seal helped me alot on some regen heroes) or BWCV

If you learn to play ghost you can advance in story easy, with phase and fast sp2 you do really nice damage.

Agree with everything here except, I would focus on Venom instead of Prox at this point in your game.
    Ghost has been Awakened and i am now trying to get the hang of Ghosting..mixed results so far :smile:

The last couple of days i pulled 4* versions of Star-Lord, Blade and Scarlet Witch. So i now have even more (in my humble opinion) good 4* Champs to rank...in Dutch we have a saying 'de keuze is reuze' which means as much as 'alot to choose from'

I managed to get enough resources to R4 one of my R3 Champs and i would like some opinions on that issue as well but i will start a poll for that.