**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I rank up?

Here is my current Roster.

Whom should I Pick to r3!?

Whom should I rank up? 12 votes

Human Torch
33%
heartbreakid_22Rocket13Obaid_Jacob03LostCrest 4 votes
Emma
16%
Tre297Brou 2 votes
Spidergwen
0%
Stealth Spidey
25%
SceptilemaniacCharlie_SceneSentryPillow 3 votes
Modok
0%
Other
25%
Lvernon15MoosetiptronicRoboct1 3 votes

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Depends on what you’re doing right now, where are you progression wise? Also, do you have ant man and wasp for ghost?
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Finished act 5, going for Exploration.
    Unfortuneatly I dont have them as 5*s to use them with my ghost...
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    Emma
    Emma has great overall utility and her immunities in diamond form can save you so much trouble. Otherwise stealth spidey is my second choice. HT is also good, but you already have rhulk and void ranked up and may want more diversity in your roster.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Quake
    Lvernon15 said:

Quake

Yah, I would love to use her effectivly. But I need to practice her play style a lot.
    Any Suggestions where? Rol is Not aggressive enough I guess...

stealth spideyyyyy

Mhh... I took him one round against WS in rol. I wasnt flashed to be honest. Dont know why everybody is so hyped. What Do I miss? I already watched some yt vids, so I know how to use him right, Nevertheless Im Not impressed.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Are you kidding me? His damage is really good. He needs the fury after resetting the current web cartridge and a precision from the special 1. My r2 6* hits 8k plus mediums and he has a 6 hit combo. His arsenal of utility with being able to counter unstoppable and evade, as well as the enervate to help on increased power gain fights. You clearly don’t know how to use him if you aren’t impressed by his damage numbers or utility

Are you kidding me? His damage is really good. He needs the fury after resetting the current web cartridge and a precision from the special 1. My r2 6* hits 8k plus mediums and he has a 6 hit combo. His arsenal of utility with being able to counter unstoppable and evade, as well as the enervate to help on increased power gain fights. You clearly don’t know how to use him if you aren’t impressed by his damage numbers or utility

Myb u r right. I will try him again.

I really Was wondering y everybody is so impressed By him.