Booted from Abyss at Nameless Collector

RezzinkRezzink Member Posts: 14
After spending countless hours running path 5 in Abyss I found myself with Collector around 50% health. After a death I tapped on the K.O. Screen to go to the Champion Selection screen to revive Aegon. Instead, I was sent to the Home Screen and was no longer in Abyss. I can re-enter with no issues but all progress on that path is lost. Customer Support has been of no use after three tickets stating that I quit out of Abyss, even going on to state you can quit a quest from the K.O. Screen while you are in a fight(which is impossible to do). Who in their right mind would quit after spending the resources and time to get all the way to the Collector? Any support would be much appreciated.

Comments

• RezzinkRezzink Member Posts: 14
    Update: Up to four tickets now and your customer support is of no use.
  • WoozieWoozie Member Posts: 479 ★★
    Damn that sucks I wonder what happened
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Member Posts: 384 ★★★
    WORST public relations. It can't even be human beings that read those emails. If they are human beings, they have no heart or any aspect of what good customer service means.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Member Posts: 229
    edited March 2020
    @Rezzink gotta comment bc that really sucks. It's happened to me in smaller challenges. Couldn't imagine how frustrated u are during Abyss. Do u have any videos/SShots to show them? Maybe during a fight before & after or items time stamped, etc Hope it gets resolved favorably.
    I've had plenty of negative issues too, but Kabam support did rule in my favor a couple times after presenting verifiable evidence to support my claims,...Kabam Support Court!? Ha
    I have sent them pictures and videos throughout that path and they have recognized my progress into path 5 but they are saying I manually quit out which is asinine at that point in the quest.
    edited April 2020
    Update: Still fighting Kabam on this. Another instance of this has happened to another person at Cull. @Kabam Miike maybe have someone outside of Customer Service look in to this? It is extremely discouraging to continue getting the response of “We see you were at Nameless Collector, but we can’t restore or reimburse items used.”
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    Dude, rip. Abyss is so long and expensive, I really hope they fix it for you