**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster Beta not working

It says it can’t connect to Beta server then loads for 1-2 minutes. I’ve tried loading it 3 times now. Are other having this issue?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Yes, and I also started a thread on this, so sorry for the dupe.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Was able to do one fight in ROL, and now got disconnected.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Check your in game mail something might pop up

Can't even get into the game now.
  • UbiUbi Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    😭
    You have to claim it in the email. You should have 2 HB's
  • Ubi said:

I’m in the beta and my HB isn’t even updated

For those that get in, you would still have your old HB (with old abilities) plus you would be given a new one with the new abilities.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Seems like that can’t get anything right
    Can’t even get into main server
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I got in, got DC'd, got back in, leveled up to Lvl2 on the 5*, got DC'd, took to R4, got DC'd. Joined Moleman EQ, did 2 fights, got DC'd. And now everything is down

I did not get this email, still have the Beta icon, which I can click, and when I restart the app it gives me the choice to log in to the regular game or the beta. Beta does not work at all for me.
  • BaDMiTTeNsBaDMiTTeNs Posts: 8
    Yea ive been having serious lag issues, took 20 mins just to get the rank up materials, now it booted me and I cant even get into the game at all, stuck loading everytime at first loading screen...
  • DirtNapDirtNap Posts: 3
    Haven't even got to fight yet, still trying to level him up in between disconnects
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    I was able to log in as soon as it went live but now I can't get back in ... keeps losing me all the way out of the game
  • ShizMacMayneShizMacMayne Posts: 7
    I am having the same issue. My ign is ShizMacMayne. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Can some help me out?
  • Wells44Wells44 Posts: 92
    Same here, any updates
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I did get in eventually but it took a few minutes. I think too many people are hitting the beta servers and that slows you down. Don't select the beta and just go to the main game and it should be fine.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I did see the email about the Beta having server issues for some, but I also still have the Beta icon. I keep trying, and it gives me the option of the Beta server, but it cannot connect to the Beta server when I try. So it hasn't been removed from me, but the Beta seems to be down?
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

I did not get this email, still have the Beta icon, which I can click, and when I restart the app it gives me the choice to log in to the regular game or the beta. Beta does not work at all for me.
    Same for me. Hub is still there but when i hit participate it can't connect to beta server. haven't received that in-game message either but at least i can go back to the regular game.
    I signed off of Game Center on my iPad and then the Beta loaded.
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Better than some one guy in my alliance got banned for 55 days when he tried to open it. Seen that it has happened to others.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    It won’t let me in the beta.
  • UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25
    Can't get in either, and have been trying for 3 days now. Won't connect to beta server. Ridiculous.