**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is 5*Hawkeye?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
Just pulled a 5* hawkeye, I have already completed (not explored) 5.2.6 how useful is he?

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Can someone pls help me out?
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    It depends on your roster. I have a 5* and 6* HE but I never use him on quests cuz I got better options than playing him.
    I have 5* vtd,void, sabertooth, sym supr and wasp
    All of them are considered good but I only like wasp out of them
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Very useful powerdrain on sp1 if you can manage to play with him effectively. I have a r4 5* and I'm managing to knock off around 70%~ off UCEQ storm before she kills me.
    Depending on your roster there may be others worthy of ranking before Hawkeye but if you need a powerdrainer who doesn't proc buffs and can bleed enemy, Hawkeye is your guy.
    Terra said:

Very useful powerdrain on sp1 if you can manage to play with him effectively. I have a r4 5* and I'm managing to knock off around 70%~ off UCEQ storm before she kills me.
    Depending on your roster there may be others worthy of ranking before Hawkeye but if you need a powerdrainer who doesn't proc buffs and can bleed enemy, Hawkeye is your guy.

Thnx
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Hawkeye is pretty much the only champ from the classics who can still be relevant, he is completely overshadowed these days but I would love to get him as a 5*

He's a solid /simple champ, nothing overpowering. Hit them, spam sp1. I use mine a lot in epic modes, consistent contributor.

Put him and void together for a 15% attack boost for Hawkeye and other avengers.

Nice synergy with quake also that can help RNG for your champs.

Thnx bro I thnk should take him to rank 3 atleast
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I got hawkeye as my second 6* back when i completed act 5 and he helped me out a lot in act 5 exploration....he is simple to use but if someone can bleed,his sp1 works really well..Power control and bleed helps make fights really easy..he is exceptionally fun against burden of might node...at the start of the fight proc a precision on urself by dexing an attack and then enjoy the increased power gain by consistently getting to ur sp1 before the defender and keeping them powerlocked the entire fight
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I love him!! Hes great for bleed and power control if used right. I've even used him against non-bleed for power control. Basically, u want to get the first sp1 before enemy. So what I do is parry, 5 hit combo, parry, 2 hit combo (put u and enemy near sp1), then party, 5 hit combo, then sp1. After that u can control the fight.

Only thing is his defense is weak :(
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s alright. Good if you don’t have much better, but if you already have a good power drainer, they are probably more worth it than he is. (I don’t count bleeding as extra damage/usefulness because his bleed is the only reason he isn’t 100% lackluster in damage)
  • UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25

Nice synergy with quake also that can help RNG for your champs.

Don't sleep on the other synergies. BPCW for +25% bleed damage for Skill. Darkhawk for +5% crit rating and +40% damaging debuffs (bleed for Hawkeye). If needed, +5% power gain with BW or SW. Void for +15% attack. Quake for +15% ability accuracy. Try some event questing with Team Hawkeye. He'll rip it up.

I've seen many take Hawkeye along just to boost Quake's ability accuracy 15%.

And extremely surprisingly, no synergy with Ronin. What's up with that? They're the same person!

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    hes decent awesome powerdrain on sp1 thats his biggest thing
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    From who you listed, he can definitely be useful for 100%'ing Act 5. Worth taking to r4 if you don't get better skill class options. Power control always valuable, even on bleed immune. Gets a boost from Void, so that's good synergy duo. You need a bleed/poison immune champ for caltrops and biohazard type lanes. But he'll be great for rage and power gain nodes amongst others.