**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Core Deal

Comments

• FORTJFORTJ Posts: 24
    Just buy more units
  • LibkenLibken Posts: 19
    Glad it's not just not me.
  • 2 separate items being shown? Makes me think a kabam employee F'd up and there is new cores coming.
  • I just recently purchased the carb core that were on sale and bought all of them for my mastery and unfortunately it doesn't work... it continues to say insufficient funds.
    Go to the item store
  • Good job Kabam
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Yeah me too
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Mine isn't working as well. Bought the stuff and it just sits. And it used my unitsf414z38z15cb.png
    k7bt36od2eys.png
    xd0ac3rjjn28.png
    Go to the item store
  • CJLCJL Posts: 29
    At least you didn't buy 5 carb and 7 Stoney cores full price yesterday roughly 15 hours before this special...
  • Same...grrrrr
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Same here
  • FORTJ wrote: »
    Go to the item store

I've already done that...
  • Me too! I got the deal and tried to unlock Will Power and Precision ... it won't let me unlock either.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I just bought them..stoneys and carbs....both now in inventory
  • Yup, got the same problem :)
    It's broken.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Stony cores aren't working as well
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It's not working because the mastery cores in the sale are separate entities than the original mastery cores, therefore they cannot be used in masteries yet.

Hopefully Kabam fixes it soon.
  • With money?! Nope, I need a better suggestion than that.
  • Same here....always something that doesn't work around here
  • c4n8dt84tusq.png
  • Hello Kabaam,
    I have been playing MCOC for over a year now. One, of the many, frustrating features with the game is the fact that there are no warnings for future sales. Oftentimes I find myself saving up units for something specific, but the moment I spend my units, a pop up deal comes out of nowhere when I just spent my units. And there are no announcements of any future releases to give me time to save up. Every player has something they are saving up for, and now that you introduced the sale for the mastery cores I find myself with just under 200 units to spend. Had I known you were going to release this type of sale even a month ago, I could have been saving up for such a great deal. When is your next Mastery core sale? When are you next going to offer discounted energy bundles? When is your next 4* shards sale? How can I save up for a sale when we don't know what future sales are? Not to mention the fact that ever since May or June, the chances of getting units from the battle chip crystals have been reduced significantly, I probably won't get a chance to earn 45 units within the 24 hrs the sale is up because the chances of getting units have been severely reduced.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited September 2017
    typical no response from kabam. figures, guess I'll start the process of contacting google and have the charges reversed and report kabam AGAIN for shady business practices...since they obviously wont at least acknowledge the issue and respond to anything
  • I just purchased the the deal going around for discount mastery and I brought 2 carb cores and when I go to use them it's saying insufficient funds I need help
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    FORTJ wrote: »
    Go to item store like it says.

He shouldn't have to go to the item store. He already has 2
    Everyone relax. I am certain kabam is not aware and it not working on it (especially if it means more unit sales)
  • My problem is, I guess i had to restart the game, I got charged full price and didnt noticed after i purchased ( my fault) and....they dont even work either, so i lost out on the deal and the game wont register the carb in my item storage. double the fail -_-
This discussion has been closed.