Incursions: Ultron’s Domain - Now Commencing April 8th!

Comments

• AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

not liking Incursions. not eligible for the Top Zone rewards for the lower sectors and being force to play a higher sectors just to get any rewards is not fun at all. I like playing the lower difficulties for less rewards so to avoid be stressed and frustration in playing the game, that what i like about dungeons. with out the rewards for the lower sectors open for player that like to do them, Incursions isn't worth playing.

On my second account I have bishop as my best 5*, and most of my 5* are just trash. Like ssm, sim, im, falcon and so on. Not going rank any of those anyway. Yet I'm expected to go sector 7? Lol
  • MarcoPSikMarcoPSik Member Posts: 9

Others can’t play incursion...what happened?

I'm in trouble with the incursions.
    I haven't been able to get back in the incursions for more than 18 hours. When I accessed the incursions yesterday it found a player, and it was waiting for "the leader" until to generate this error. I can't play the incursions.
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Member Posts: 27
    MarcoPSik said:

Others can’t play incursion...what happened?

I'm in trouble with the incursions.
    I haven't been able to get back in the incursions for more than 18 hours. When I accessed the incursions yesterday it found a player, and it was waiting for "the leader" until to generate this error. I can't play the incursions.
    Same here every time try to click at the incursion logo the game crashes
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Member Posts: 27
    When are we going g get to play incursion, we are still stuck with the crash problem
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★

not liking Incursions. not eligible for the Top Zone rewards for the lower sectors and being force to play a higher sectors just to get any rewards is not fun at all. I like playing the lower difficulties for less rewards so to avoid be stressed and frustration in playing the game, that what i like about dungeons. with out the rewards for the lower sectors open for player that like to do them, Incursions isn't worth playing.

Yeah, a friend commented about that, he was trying to help his little brother get some points, and he did, but, he basically got chump change "rewards", even after doing 12 zones and he finally quit out. Then the recharge time is so ridiculously long, it just isn't worth trying to help lower end players at all.

In dungeons, he at got a ton more points for doing the exact same thing.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just finished the boss fight in first sector and got KO'd by Blade who had a couple % left, about 1-3% and now I've been on the Storm and Sorcerer screen loading. I don't want to close out to affect the incursion. Is anyone else having that trouble? My name in game is the same as my username on here. I had to close out and wondering what will happen?
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Member Posts: 333 ★★
    I don’t know how to leave incursions without the the other player also making a decision
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,500 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Not withstanding the issues (which can happen since it's new), I think it's amazing. Great improvements overall. So fun! I agree with some of the points about Zone Bonuses. They should at least be available one level lower than your Tier. Making it to 10 in Sector 6 or 7 can be daunting. Overall, I'm thoroughly pleased with Incursions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,500 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Perhaps it could also be possible to only collect the Bonuses from one Sector, if you wish to run one lower.
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    Would be great fun if it was even semi-functional. Constant freezing, crashes, graphic glitches, and horrendous input & frame-rate lag makes it all but unplayable.

I don’t know how to leave incursions without the the other player also making a decision

Restart the game
    Does anybody know, what tech-science stand for? Do those champs get some more specific buffs or anything else?
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Member Posts: 64
    Tobas said:

I like the new dungeons. But I dislike the grouping based on the number of 5* Champions. Would prefer one based on Prestige.

Why?
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Member Posts: 64
    Aleor said:

On my second account I have bishop as my best 5*, and most of my 5* are just trash. Like ssm, sim, im, falcon and so on. Not going rank any of those anyway. Yet I'm expected to go sector 7? Lol
    @Aleor
    The great thing about incursions is that the hacks greatly benefit any type of champions, not just the meta. I encourage you to give it a try before you pass judgement
    @Darth_Caedus1, I actually tried r4 5* iron patriot on my main account, and he's still bad. R3 vtd was way better. Keep in mind I don't rank up bad champs on my alt. Mostly play there for challenge in staff like uncollected with r4 4*, only r3 5* is bishop, and I don't really want to take him to r4. Overall my second account is pretty weak, and I can see how being locked to top sectors may be frustrating for players who play it more casually. Even sector 6 may be pretty challenging at zone 9 with good r5 4*.
  • WakwakWakwak Member Posts: 1
    I cannot open my incursions.pls help.
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Member Posts: 91
    Lost my best champs to cooldown now bcuz incursions was broke and I was stuck where you can't process to other zones . Could have cleared sector 6 fully atleast .
    I'm sad that my last two incursions( recent one finished a minute ago) that my incursion partner just left after it started. Now I have 6 champions who have to wait for cool down and not even one zone complete each time.
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Request for addition:

Find new partner function. This would enable you to find someone who was on the same zone you are but there partner bailed too. Doesn’t even have to be immediate but can pair you with someone else who doesn’t want to just restart from the beginning again.

Can only be used if the other person bailed and you finished the previous zone together. Would help with random matchmaking as well.
    Timone147 said:

Request for addition:

Find new partner function. This would enable you to find someone who was on the same zone you are but there partner bailed too. Doesn’t even have to be immediate but can pair you with someone else who doesn’t want to just restart from the beginning again.

Can only be used if the other person bailed and you finished the previous zone together. Would help with random matchmaking as well.

Good idea!
  • iRanjaniRanjan Member Posts: 64
    I have a question. Please help

In my first run I cleared zone 8, sector 7.

When you do a re-run, is there a way to jump to the zone where you got thrown out or do you have to start from zone 1 again?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    Restart from Zone 1 again, just like start in Room 1 in prior Dungeons.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Member Posts: 65
    @Kabam Vydious i just did a run in sector 5 & I got a message saying I was not eligible for any rewards but my roster is very diverse from 1* champs to my 5* champs... I have done some sector 6 so is this the reason for not getting those artifacts & shards because I thought you could do any & all sectors within the month to get all possible rewards offered
  • RebornMVPRebornMVP Member Posts: 50
    Wait when do the incursions end? At the end of the month or later?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    RebornMVP said:

Wait when do the incursions end? At the end of the month or later?

They restart every 5 days all month long.
  • RebornMVPRebornMVP Member Posts: 50
    Thats good to know however will incursions be a thing next month as well?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    RebornMVP said:

Thats good to know however will incursions be a thing next month as well?

In the live streams they were a part of they said they would be permanent. So that just means they'll always be available and milestones will be on a 5 day cycle and top room rewards on a 30 day cycle
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So the more I’ve thought about this game mode and the more I want to be really into it but can’t I’ve tried to figure out what’s missing and I feel like there is a huge missed opportunity here.

I would love this to be a game mode that I get a dedicated partner and learn to run deep into the content with. Even willing to spend my earned units on to achieve that. I think it’s a simple problem really when you boil it down.

You see essential what’s has been built here is a “raid” type function for the game that many looter type games have. Granted there aren’t intricate “puzzles” there are interesting node combination that both the attacker and the defenders get that serve a similar purpose. One you can use strategy/builds with partners and different champs combination between them to penetrate deeper into the content and eventually beat the content end to end.

Problem is this will take many hours to perfect and play through. Not just in one run but to really figure it out over time and figure out what combination works best for you and your teammate you will need to spend countless hours learning and tweaking in order to get better.

Now I’ve spent an absurd amount of hours learning raids in various games and perfecting them for flawless runs that take no time at all. The reason though was simple... they gave me endgame gear when I beat them and made me better in game. Even rng based where I would have to grind multiple times to complete a set but I kept coming back because the endgame gear was there.

And that is were the problem lies here. There isn’t a single endgame carrot in this content. You have extremely difficult challenge in later rooms with nothing there that would make me take the time to learn and perfect this content in order to get though those later rooms. No big milestones to work towards. Just the same old 500 5* shards for all the other room.

The YouTube streamers will play this and push into the later room and some hardcore players will too. But I doubt the average player will play this content like that. They will collect there milestones and early rooms and then wait until the next milestones. The shards will be a bonus but they won’t be regularly challenging themselves into the later rooms.

Unfortunately that makes this just like dungeons albeit a little more fun but still with no sizzle and I think it will fizzle right out just like dungeons. Without an endgame carrot in the later milestones there is no motivation. After one loss why would I play for another 60 minutes just for 500 5* shards?

The answer is I won’t just like my alliance mates and just like most people I’m friends with in game. We will push act VI/abyss instead every time.

You have an opportunity for an awesome endgame game mode here that people can get into monthly as a challenge and push through. You just need to put something there for us to try and achieve in putting that work in other than “I did it”. The challenge is clearly there from what I’ve seen in streams so I don’t know why we wouldn’t have something there fitting the challenge to make us put in the time and units to beat it monthly.

The change is as simple as adding larger milestones after zone 10 in sector 7 at every 5 intervals with some more exciting rewards for people to work toward. They can be rng based crystals but some sort of rewards to work toward and to keep coming back for. Also it needs to be endgame focused to justify the effort needed and like the Act VI rewards people are looking to 6* these days whether you want them to be or not.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I would like to see two changes. The rewards need a buff, and drop the one crystal purchase limit. The first ever dungeons we were told we could buy more than one and that turned out to be false. it's been one ever since. Why can't we take more than one shot at the champ we really want?
  • MadMax578MadMax578 Member Posts: 7
    Hi all, anyone know if artefacts are still limited to how many you can hold onto (like dungeon artefacts were limited to 55,000)? Am not overwhelmed by some of the incursion crystals so may hold off until next round to pull any but don’t want to waste any artefacts.

Have done a search on forums but couldn’t find anything about incursions specifically on this question. Also didn’t watch the Q&A on YouTube so aware it may have been answered there. Thanks in advance