**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Map 6: Nova with DOUBLE kinetic transference

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Please let me know if you have good counter for these nodes and the mini boss.
For today, I bring in Magik and wonder if she can do the job before Nova get too much power bars.

Other than that, all I think is that these nodes with that champ Nova are just a set up to screw AQ map 6 players.

But since it is a team game mode, everyone can take turn to beat him up and it is ok to have everyone has at least one KO'ed champ as a result.
So, I don't wanna complaint for now.

So for now let's focus on how do you guys handle that fight.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Doom has been soloing Nova. Pretty sure SS can as well
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Tried with ss and cudnt so much damage before he reached sp 3 due extreme power gain...I’d like to know who works on nova as well please...
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    What about doc oc?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I've used iceman, been more effective than claire. Able to eat 2 sp3s if played carefully

But you should have KT for day 1, especially when Nova is the mini.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I used void for this node and he worked really well if u get the right debuffs
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Doom works u just Hav to play a bit passive. Not to agersiv right when he below 1 bar starts to bait sp. hadn’t ben solo him yet need a bit more practice the sp1 is esay to evade sp2 is a bit harder
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    SS works but you can't block many attacks. Intercept and fully evade his specials.