**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game outage 09/04/2020

Again

Comments

• ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 47
    This is ridiculous
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Hello everyone. There have been a lot of emergency maintenance issues these days. Sometimes preventing us from completing AQ specially when happen in times like now. We can’t finish the boss.

I would be happy to see more responsibility to this issue. Also consider switching timers when emergency last for more than 1 hour.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    HamedSO said:

Hello everyone. There have been a lot of emergency maintenance issues these days. Sometimes preventing us from completing AQ specially when happen in times like now. We can’t finish the boss.

I would be happy to see more responsibility to this issue. Also consider switching timers when emergency last for more than 1 hour.

It was less than 20 mins....
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    again....

HamedSO said:

HamedSO said:

OK but we couldn’t finish map6 because of this! And it keeps happening almost every day.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Game outage 09/04/2020 the Sequel
    edited April 2020
    Now again!!! Also 4 hours ago it went into emergency maintenance and we couldn’t finish map6 @Kabam Miike what is going on please?
  • Will we get our boosts, potions, etc. that was being used at the moment of the game going down?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    You kidding me all they do is erase messages that involve complaining about the maintenance what is with the maintenance and you people. Trying to hide the evidence huh?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

You kidding me all they do is erase messages that involve complaining about the maintenance what is with the maintenance and you people. Trying to hide the evidence huh?

You must be a smart one huh?
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah I think incursion broke mcoc
  • sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14
    Agreed why do they keep deleting it then say it was merged liars
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Guys calm down, surely there are other things in life to do and anyways we could be compensated, look on the bright side, free stuff for lirerally 0 effort. In fact they stopped you putting in effort
    So why u on the forum then tp33 go do your other stuff in life I'm iretatex coz its 1st war of season and had a domino on like 15% hp when it went down now shes gona have full hp again and mine is gonna be half but they wont care unless we make a point to let them know
    And they probably won't compensate anyway hasnt happened the last 4 times the game went down
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are working to identify and resolve the issue causing emergency maintenance.
This discussion has been closed.