**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions MAJOR oversight

Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

This game outage has enlightened me to the fact they did not implement any timers in incursions like there are in dungeons. My parter Is now MIA and there is absolutely nothing I can do to cancel our match and start a new one. This opens incursions up for major BM. Say for example you start a incursion with someone and for whatever reason you don’t like them, all you have to do is not hit end, and that person will be unable to participate at all in incursions for days (I assume Till weekly reset)
The person I am with I trust to come back eventually, but this is a major problem. They need to implement a timer once one person hits conclude or something, because atm there is no systems in place to deal with a partner that has IRL stuff they need to go do, or if you get matched randomly to a troll that wants to screw you and lock you in a incursion.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Pick better partners.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

Pick better partners.

Like I said I know he will be back eventually, but the same can’t be said for anyone that clicks the random button, or anyone that has a falling out with someone, or anyone that has a partner that for whatever reason has to unexpectedly leave for hrs/days.

“Pick better partners” is not a solution to a inherent flaw. If kabam is going to implement multiplayer then they need to include features that prevent stuff like this.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Press the cross at the top right hand side and then the red exit icon like with every other quest. You're now free
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Pick better partners.

You clearly didn’t read what he said.

@Cryptic_Cobra solid point man. I to don’t have that issue. I have 2 partners 1 is a real life friend and another is a buddy I know would return. Just yesterday he said “hey I’ll be back” we signed off for 30 mins and he came back.

This would need to be addressed for those who find randos and even use who have solid partners they could on vacation or just too busy that week and we need to resort to finding some rando we don’t know we could trust or not.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Tap one the exit button at one of the corner it wil let u exist one the borg
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

This game outage has enlightened me to the fact they did not implement any timers in incursions like there are in dungeons. My parter Is now MIA and there is absolutely nothing I can do to cancel our match and start a new one. This opens incursions up for major BM. Say for example you start a incursion with someone and for whatever reason you don’t like them, all you have to do is not hit end, and that person will be unable to participate at all in incursions for days (I assume Till weekly reset)
    The person I am with I trust to come back eventually, but this is a major problem. They need to implement a timer once one person hits conclude or something, because atm there is no systems in place to deal with a partner that has IRL stuff they need to go do, or if you get matched randomly to a troll that wants to screw you and lock you in a incursion.

Did you not notice the grey x near the top right corner of the screen? Perhaps you should try pressing it
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,666 Guardian

Did you not notice the grey x near the top right corner of the screen? Perhaps you should try pressing it
    To expand a bit, you have to select the conclude incursion button, then close this window with the X in the upper left. This takes you to the Zone Completed screen, and then you need to hit the Leave Incursion red button on the right side (the red button with the arrow pointing righward). This will then cause you to leave the entire Incursion.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

To expand a bit, you have to select the conclude incursion button, then close this window with the X in the upper left. This takes you to the Zone Completed screen, and then you need to hit the Leave Incursion red button on the right side (the red button with the arrow pointing righward). This will then cause you to leave the entire Incursion.
    When I come first, none of options (stop or continue) can be selected and I can't use x button cause it wants me to choose one of them. Yet when my partner makes his choice, it proceeds where it should.
    What worked for me when some guy left is killing the app and starting it again, then on start you can choose leaving the dungeon.
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

Pick better partners.

Like I said I know he will be back eventually, but the same can’t be said for anyone that clicks the random button, or anyone that has a falling out with someone, or anyone that has a partner that for whatever reason has to unexpectedly leave for hrs/days.

“Pick better partners” is not a solution to a inherent flaw. If kabam is going to implement multiplayer then they need to include features that prevent stuff like this.
    Totally agreed
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Something similar happened to me when I accidentally hit the switch champ button. I thought it was part of the flow and it would not let me go back