**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Darkhawk Vs Mister Sinister

Should I upgrade my dark hawk 4* to r4 or mister sinister 4* to r4 ??

Comments

• Options
    Whomever has a higher Signature Ability Level? I don't have Mister Sinister but my DarkHawk is awesome with Signature Ability around 45 or higher.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Whomever has a higher Signature Ability Level? I don't have Mister Sinister but my DarkHawk is awesome with Signature Ability around 45 or higher.

Dude Darkhawk is a potato. Mister Sinister is way better than him. Especially when you use him in AW as a defender.
    You must not be using Darkhawk correctly...
  • Options
    MrClutch said:

Should I upgrade my dark hawk 4* to r4 or mister sinister 4* to r4 ??

Both need High Sig Level, so I'd say which ever is Higher.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    edited April 2020
    @BoranParker you must be a noob cause DH is amazing and sinister is the potato. This is coming from a top 20 aq player with a max R5 DH btw so I know what I’m talking about
  • Options
    Das_gi said:

@BoranParker you must be a noob cause DH is amazing and sinister is the potato. This is coming from a top 20 aq player with a max R5 DH btw so I know what I’m talking about

Darkhawk is definitely better, but I Mr Sinister definitely isn't Bad. Solid Utility, Good Ramp Up, Killer Synergies, and that Unique Debuff Reflection.
  • Options
    BrouBrou Posts: 46
    I like both darkhawk and sinister. But as other people mentioned, DH needs a high sig level. And you should also keep in mind that DH works best if you have the synergy team with Night Thrasher and Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    MrClutchMrClutch Posts: 15
    Oh k I’m not upgrading either as I got a doctor doom
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    First of all....
    Wow, Imagine being compared to a potato.

And 2nd...
    OP why are you asking this question if you have Doom, lol!?!?
  • Options
    MikeHock said:

First of all....
    Wow, Imagine being compared to a potato.

And 2nd...
    OP why are you asking this question if you have Doom, lol!?!?

I'm going to assume by the way he typed it that he got Doom After making this post, lol.
  • Options
    MrClutchMrClutch Posts: 15
    Yeah I got doc doom after this post......
    I was just about to press rank up on darkhawk but then I decided to spin out the 3 4 star crystals I had ....in the last one I got a doctor doom.......first two pulls were trash (a daredevil and ant man)