**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The champion who cannot miss

Except for human torch and nick fury are there any other champs who cannot miss, cause I'm on 5.3.5 Mysterio boss and he will be a pain to deal with without a champ who cannot miss, but I don't have either of those and also I would require one for 6.4.3 darkhawk

Comments

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Spiderman Stealth Suit with Web Foam slow debuff. Don’t think it works for Mysterio.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit spidey doesn't miss when the oppoent is slowed
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Knocking him down with #spiderverse champs will also shut down his helmet abilities just like armor break. Won't build gases that way therefore won't inflict poisons. And just play around the tunnel vision and you won't have to worry about the falter. LMLM combos, parry MH, just don't repeat attacks
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359

Except for human torch and nick fury are there any other champs who cannot miss, cause I'm on 5.3.5 Mysterio boss and he will be a pain to deal with without a champ who cannot miss, but I don't have either of those and also I would require one for 6.4.3 darkhawk

And I thought black panther is the boss at 5.3.5
    😊😊😊
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Silver surfer can’t miss for a bit after his sp1.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She’s not a miss counter but ghost with hood shreds that mysterio, keep pushing him to the l3 and tank it