**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red worth it?

IbbyIbby Posts: 39
I'm very happy to pull omega red in my most recent 5 star crystal I've got an awakening gem and the sig stones to take him to sig 200 but is he Worth the investment without running sucicide mastery's? Im probably gonna save for sucicide mastery's regardless.

Comments

• Options
    MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70
    Suicides help a lot but not necessary to make him great. I don't run them but he's still awesome for aq and aw, good for biohazard nodes and act 6 content. Worth the investment, poss worth a generic depending on your roster already and what you have left to run
  • Options
    IbbyIbby Posts: 39

Suicides help a lot but not necessary to make him great. I don't run them but he's still awesome for aq and aw, good for biohazard nodes and act 6 content. Worth the investment, poss worth a generic depending on your roster already and what you have left to run

Thanks for the reply I've still got variant 3 2 and 1 to explore and have still haven't gotten round to the whole of act 6 completion is omega red worth the resources to r5 ?