**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery cores

It would be nice if mastery cores would be added to glory store.

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Would be but I don’t think it’ll be happening any time soon
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’d legit love that
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

It would be super unfair to all the people who grinded out units (or bought) to unlock the expensive masteries though

They can get units compensation lol
  • Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70

It would be super unfair to all the people who grinded out units (or bought) to unlock the expensive masteries though

They can get units compensation lol
    like they would do that
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

Unfair was also the energy reduction cost in act 4, for the people that had already explore it 100%, but it was necessary

But why would it be necessary for being able to buy mastery cores with glory?

I don’t see them as the same thing, you didn’t had to spend units for energy refills for act 4, although a lot of people probably did. But cores you can only get with units (with exceptions).

I think there are already so many things for beginners to catch up, I started 11 months ago and saving up resources to do variants, cavalier and lol or rol (I always mix them up, the one that doesn’t start with WS). So in 1,5 year total I’ll be an endgame player, that’s pretty fast.

I have a better deal, buying units with glory, now that would be something!