**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega red w/o suicides

Just pulled 5* omega and I'm wondering if he is still worth the r5 even tho I'm not using suicides masteries, I can take him to signature lvl 130 atm. Please help on this call and thank you.

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    If u have sabertooth, hes good
  • RidwandoRidwando Posts: 18
    He can still get through a lot of content, but I don't have fun with Omega without suicides. Without suicides he is a good champ, it's the suicides that make him a great champ.
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    doctorb said:

If u have sabertooth, hes good

I have him as a 4* right now, so It won't help me for act6, i have completed 6.1 and 6.2 and explored just V4.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Akkarin23 said:

Just pulled 5* omega and I'm wondering if he is still worth the r5 even tho I'm not using suicides masteries, I can take him to signature lvl 130 atm. Please help on this call and thank you.

Only if you can awaken him and take him to Sig 200. I don't use suicides and really enjoy him.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I myself am wondering if to max him out as a 4 star.I am hoping to get an archangel as a 5 star but have not as yet.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    He does worth it..
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Best Counter of spike nodes, electro Korg and Almost almost all champs that gives bleed and 100% of poison, helps in alot of stuff
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s still worth it imo, he’s certainly not as good without them but he’s still great
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    I R4 mine few weeks ago and used with ST and Colossus in 6.4.1 in biohazadrd path. I died at the first defender. I don't use suicide masteries and willpower. Instead of that I have deep wounds and assassin maxed out. Ghost works much better for me, so I regret that. I should R4 AA instead of him.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The real key to omega is being duped and high sig. Suicides do make him better but not a necessity. The downside to omega is he's doesn't have high prestige, but if you're not into that, then it doesn't matter much.