**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow Claire Voyant won’t complete sp2

Device and Version: iPhone 11 Pro Max

Device Operating System: 13.3.1

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 26.1.0

Game Mode: All game modes

Champions Affected: Black Widow Claire Voyant, 6 star, rank 2, level 35, unduped.

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: Whenever I use BWCV sp2 and pause twice during the special she doesn’t do her final hit.

Comments

• Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Interesting. Will try with my Claire
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Why would you be pausing twice during her sp2 anyway?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    This happens to me since latest patch without pausing. Dunno why he said it’s only during pausing. It doesn’t happen every time but it happens way too often since last patch
  • Drummer16 said:

This happens to me since latest patch without pausing. Dunno why he said it’s only during pausing. It doesn’t happen every time but it happens way too often since last patch

Do you happen to have any footage of this you could share? If you can upload it to another website like youtube, you can share the link here. Would you also be able to include what quests you've experienced this in, or against which opponents? Specifics like this can be an aid in replicating what you're seeing.
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    I’ve only seen it while double pausing. As for why I double paused is because I have a kid and he hit resume after I hit pause so paused again. Just because you can’t see a reason to pause twice doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen as her sp2 is longer than a lot of the others.