Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Moleman...

I ranked him up to R5 in beta and was not impressed, but I wonder if anyone has fought against him on a stun immune node in alliance war? I imagine he may be annoying there.

Outside of that I have no plans on using him unless they give him a little more spice. Like power gain when in frenzy mode or longer duration of frenzy.

Side note, it’s crazy that I can’t find much videos on him. I can’t seem to get consistent high damage with him. Seems like a waste of an interesting character with interesting abilities.

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    And to think someone compared him to corvus lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,847 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Starky is would still be a good counter stun immune would help since then it would be more easier to bait heavies and he wouldn’t be able to gain monster mass from parrying
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    Arondight said:

lags always overhypes everyone
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,681 ★★★★★

Arondight said:

lags always overhypes everyone
    LOL at least you're not over-exaggerating about someone else over-exaggerating.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,174 ★★★★★
    he aint good not worth the rank up imo