Moleman...

I ranked him up to R5 in beta and was not impressed, but I wonder if anyone has fought against him on a stun immune node in alliance war? I imagine he may be annoying there.

Outside of that I have no plans on using him unless they give him a little more spice. Like power gain when in frenzy mode or longer duration of frenzy.

Side note, it’s crazy that I can’t find much videos on him. I can’t seem to get consistent high damage with him. Seems like a waste of an interesting character with interesting abilities.

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    And to think someone compared him to corvus lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    edited April 12
    Starky is would still be a good counter stun immune would help since then it would be more easier to bait heavies and he wouldn’t be able to gain monster mass from parrying
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    Arondight said:

lags always overhypes everyone
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 2,096 ★★★★

Arondight said:

lags always overhypes everyone
    LOL at least you're not over-exaggerating about someone else over-exaggerating.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 1,644 ★★★★
    he aint good not worth the rank up imo
  • zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
    edited April 12
    Brack1984 said:

I ranked him up to R5 in beta and was not impressed, but I wonder if anyone has fought against him on a stun immune node in alliance war? I imagine he may be annoying there.

Outside of that I have no plans on using him unless they give him a little more spice. Like power gain when in frenzy mode or longer duration of frenzy.

Side note, it’s crazy that I can’t find much videos on him. I can’t seem to get consistent high damage with him. Seems like a waste of an interesting character with interesting abilities.

He seems to have a certain playstyle that must be mastered to maximize his output.

Build up 5 frenzy charges then activate sp3, counter attack through block and do 4 hit combos or even counter with a heavy during the unstoppable duration, build up to sp2, activate while unstoppable.

The damage seems very good and is enhanced based on his health so he kind of counters recoil. His monster masses give physical resistance making him a bit tanky as well.

Check out the Deep Dive video and you'll see he is pretty decent.

The debuff shrug will be helpful against poison, bleed, and degen nodes making him an AQ option. He is shock immune so he can counter EMP too. Sacrifice damage for survival and you can block unblockable specials/attacks with 3 points in stand your ground which can counter rage/aspect of war.

He seems a bit reliant on synergies though. So you'd have to use man thing at the minimum and to gain his full potential also use mister fantastic's astronomy synergy to pause the unstoppable on block allowing up to 3 combo hits with extra damage from his sig.