**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Core Deal

123457»

Comments

• Bryguy27 wrote: »
    I'd like to know how this is not a kick in the teeth to the people who have spent hundreds of dollars to unlock assassin, deep wounds, unfazed, and despair for example? I've heard the bs about is a ftp game, but people who are short on time like myself, spend money to keep up with progression and support development. Please respond because i feel like being a core player for years and spent at least a couple THOUSAND dollars, that I and others are being spit on

Don't buy anything till it goes on sale....? Best way to not suffer from buyers remorse lol
  • Starsmoker wrote: »
    P.S. if u choose not to fix this issue I will never spend a dime on this game ever again I'm good at keeping my word what about u?
    They just made thousands keep your measly 30.00
  • I'll just leave this here. Just like to be reimbursed svdm2ww8w1hw.png
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    The purchase of 2 carbs and 4 stone worked fine for me.

Unlocked despair (which worked fine also) but given I wanted to unlock and put 2 points into DW, despair perfectly sums up how I feel knowing the carbs I need will cost 1100 next week instead of the 450 I won't have in 10 hrs.

Dammit.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Besides the obvious ballsup, it was a great offer for everyone except the guys who paid proper money previously.
  • I had 2 stony cores I purchased at the regular price of units and then I bought 3 more at the discounted price. When I got back on later to unlock a mastery, it told me I had insufficient cores. Upon checking my inventory, ALL my stony cores were missing!
This discussion has been closed.