Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why Kabam why 😭

Comments

• Options
    Slipshot17Slipshot17 Posts: 14 β˜…
    I can’t ever get a good 5* champion 😭
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210 β˜…
    You will get some decent champs gradually. Keep your hopes up.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oof, that's some harsh luck. Look at the bright side, though. Ronin, Elsa Bloodstone and Angela are really great Champions, and Void is one of the top champions in the game.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh and you have Cable! Cable sucks. I hate Cable with a passion. I'm so sorry for that pull
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2020

I know how you feel my First 3 5 stars were beast punisher 2099 and Yellowjacket but it does turn around out of my 4th one I got freakin namor it’s just gonna be a matter of time till you pull a amazing champ out of a 5 star you just gotta Wait a little bit it will always get better at some point
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    elsa is not bad at all as well. Yes not the roster anyone wants but you have some decent champs
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2020
    The iron patriot curse is real i got him 3rd time after selling him two times first i got him from the april boss rush crystal and then from a phc and then from a 4* crystal hope not to get him as a 5*
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 β˜…β˜…
    your luck is bad πŸ˜„ Hope you can win lottery to compensate this bad luck.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 β˜…β˜…
    Focus to rank maxed your 4* (god tier)
    (3 for aq, 3 for aw attack, 5 for aw defense, 5 for solo quest) while waiting for 5* god tier
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108 β˜…

Most of my 5* are ****. I was enraged when I got them. My last 3 pulls were Karnak (dupe), X23, and Darkhawk

x23 and darkhawk are not bad
    Karnak is str8 trash though
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Like some others said above, focus on four stars if they're much better than your five stars. Eventually, things will turn around. Good luck
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 β˜…β˜…
    Today I dupe my Iron Patriot for the 5th time, but I have a solid roster