Options

So (Mostly) Everyone Was Wrong About The Black Widow Event!

I knew they were still doing this event. Even after the movie got delayed! Bruh, c'mon lol.

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Are you from Salt Lake City by any chance?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    I mean it was kind of obvious. They’d mostly finished it by the time the movie was delayed, and it’s not like they can rush the champs and the eq planned for June. That’s just not it works.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I mean it was kind of obvious. They’d mostly finished it by the time the movie was delayed, and it’s not like they can rush the champs and the eq planned for June. That’s just not it works.

Well actually they could have very well just switched the months around because if the fact that this stuff is worked on a little bit in advance. The thing is, there really was no need to switch it up.
  • Options

Well actually they could have very well just switched the months around because if the fact that this stuff is worked on a little bit in advance. The thing is, there really was no need to switch it up.
    The problem is is that it take some sizable amount of time to make these characters, their abilities and animations. Since everything has happened so rapidly, they would have to rush the June characters and event and move everything around. This could result in a possibly bad event, unpolished characters, and a load of forum posts complaining about how and the month is (even though that will undoubtedly happen anyway).
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

The problem is is that it take some sizable amount of time to make these characters, their abilities and animations. Since everything has happened so rapidly, they would have to rush the June characters and event and move everything around. This could result in a possibly bad event, unpolished characters, and a load of forum posts complaining about how and the month is (even though that will undoubtedly happen anyway).
    Months of planning sometimes still result in bad events, unpolished characters who require rebalancing and loads of disparaging forums posts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Months of planning sometimes still result in bad events, unpolished characters who require rebalancing and loads of disparaging forums posts.

Dr. Zola
    It’s better to put months of planning into an event and have it fail, so they can learn from it, than rush an event because a movie got delayed and have it be terrible.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    It’s better to put months of planning into an event and have it fail, so they can learn from it, than rush an event because a movie got delayed and have it be terrible.
    Fair enough...bottom line is I think we all hope the reason for the game and movie scheduling issues can be managed and controlled soon.

Dr. Zola