**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who better ghost go dominoes?

Some people say that cannot be compared. But they are both damageers. And if they are both damageers, then they can be compared. Please answer me this question. And then he torments me. Waiting for answers to this question.

Comments

• I also think the ghost is better. But we constantly argue with a friend who is better. I'm on the ghost side. Because it does good damage and full immunity
  • :D
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I have ghost R5 and Domino R2. Both are excellent but if I am being honest I probably use Domino more than ghost. I use the trinity with her and have masacre at R5 and Rulk at R4. Ghost can definitely answer some puzzles Domino can not though
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Ghost
  • Who do you think is better than doom or claire voytan? In my opinion, but legacy put him in 2nd place and claire in 1. What do you think is better?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Who do you think is better than doom or claire voytan? In my opinion, but legacy put him in 2nd place and claire in 1. What do you think is better?

Lagacy also thinks that Thing and Void are better than Quake and CAIW, that Namor is better than Domino, that Black Widow is better than Gwenpool and Night Thrasher, etc. Not hating on the dude, he should just leave the tier lists to Seatin. Doom is the absolute King of the Mystic class.

As for your first question, I think Ghost is useful for more in Endgame content. Domino may be more used for most player's though since she's easier.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

Who do you think is better than doom or claire voytan? In my opinion, but legacy put him in 2nd place and claire in 1. What do you think is better?

Doom is better in a vacuum and for AWD. But running suicides, I like BWCV over Doom.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I love Domino, but Ghost is just the absolute queen of the game.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    But Domino is ridiculously high on the TOP champ list as well for me