**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Teams

I would like the feature to assign my champs to Teams for Arena grinding. I have about 36 Four stars, and over 70 Three star heroes, instead of sorting through the roster for each round to select heroes with good synergies, I could do it once, then select 'Team 1', 'Team 2'...etc...
It would be a simple feature, you could re-edit the teams, and make arena grinding a bit easier

Comments

• Options
    Ivan4150Ivan4150 Posts: 9
    edited September 2017
    I was thinking about something like this a couple days ago! Perhaps a sorting option like "last used" champions should be implemented, showing you the specific champions you used in the arena in a specific order. Not sure how that would work out in the game, but it doesn't sound too hard to add - just a thought!
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I like the concept, but see the challenge when the available champs change across different arenas. You would need to develop arena-specific teams, because the teams I use in T4BC arena are different than those in 4* Basic because of the addition of 5* champs. And 3* featured is different from each of those. Yes, the teams are largely the same, but not always.

I've had games that had the ability to have preset options, but after 10 the screen gets really cluttered and difficult to select because the buttons get really small.

A variation to the OP's request would be the ability to custom sort your champs. Right now, the game uses a very spreadsheet-based sorting system (alphabetic, ascending/decending PI, stars, class, etc). However, if you could drag and drop the champs into a specific order (put specific champs next to each other).

I would also like the sorting features to remember your last selection (across all sections that can sort such as ISO, team selection, champ tab, etc). I don't necessarily want to go through the same sort parameters every time I'm re-filling my ISO inventory.