**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs with special 3 weaker than sp2 or sp1

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
Is there a list somewhere describing champs which has weak sp3 (comparing to sp2 and even sp1 (I think this is unlikely?))?

I am thinking Star-Lord, both CAs, Deadpool (XF).

I wonder why this is so.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's because the Special 3 gives you the advantage of no being unblockable, also some abilities are strongest with the S3, such as bleed or in some mystics case the ability to remove all buffs from the opponent.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah if you haven't already been hit he'll take 0 damage from a sp3. Just be cautious of ability accuracy champs like widow, it usually triggers at some point in the fight but she can delay it to not be the first hit.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Jokes aside, I thought Luke Cage is indestructible against any first hit even if it is a special 3 correct?

As long as Indestructible is active you can take an S3 with no damage.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I just thought of Raccoon too. It's suppose to have an emergency shield which could restrict damage from a special 3 though I don't really know how to test it.

Anyway, I am derailing my own thread :o .
    Any other champs which has weaker special 3?
    The emergency shield allows you to take less damage from specials yeah. Though I wouldn't rely on it, rocket is still very vulnerable with low health. Still better to bait than to rely on that and risk taking a sp3.
    Joe fixit: mostly bleed like deadpool.
    Gamora
    Lots of others, sp2 generally is better than sp3 but it differs depending on the champ and the abilities associated with each special.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Don't almost all champs have a stronger l2?
  • ThemanofjThemanofj Posts: 21
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Mordos sp3 is really weak

But it gives a lot of buffs essencally making it "strong" in a way
  • WaterlemonWaterlemon Posts: 26
    sunspot sp2 does mad damage if you get atleast 10 hit combo
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Hyperion SP2 can be more lethal then his SP3.
    CapIW SP2 can be more lethal then his SP3.
    KM SP2 is stronger then his SP3 plus the utility he gets using his SP2.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader King x

did you get promoted to supreme leader king? congrats!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

sunspot sp2 does mad damage if you get atleast 10 hit combo

I'm pretty sure sunspot is not a combo meter champ...
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Jokes aside, I thought Luke Cage is indestructible against any first hit even if it is a special 3 correct?

It can be "nullified" though during an sp3, and then you're screwed.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

Is there a list somewhere describing champs which has weak sp3 (comparing to sp2 and even sp1 (I think this is unlikely?))?

I am thinking Star-Lord, both CAs, Deadpool (XF).

I wonder why this is so.

Star Lord’s SP3 is faaar from weak. Especially when he’s duped and his combo is high.