**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5 Star Champ should be my next Rank 5?

I have Rank 5 Awakened versions of
Aegon
Nick Fury
Quake
Venom the Duck

My goal for the next few months is 6.1 exploration as well as Variant 2 completion and exploration.

Looking for the most utility. Particularly, for Thing players - does he need his synergies to be effective?

Which 5 Star Champ should be my next Rank 5? 14 votes

Awakened Thing
50%
INTEGRALBoosterStqts10or_StrongMarvel2289KRANꓘMasterpuffJtheGoat 7 votes
Awakened Magik
28%
SuskanutAaronc94lowlevelplayerAgent_X_zzz 4 votes
Wait for someone better
21%
Akkarin23WarlockdaRobotTheMailmann 3 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Awakened Magik
    magik is the OG power control goddess
    She is an OG character so will likely not ever get nerfed
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Awakened Magik
    Only do thing if you have necessary synergy partners
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Awakened Magik
    Well , Magik shines at any kind of content and Thing imo is only useful with full synergies at Variant, so it depends to u, imo Thing is enough at r4 for Variant
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Awakened Thing
    Awakened Thing is a beast at R5 even without a full synergy team. Especially with Variant 2 as a next goal, I'd say go for it. You won't regret having him available to you for other content, either. Not to mention he's a beast of a defender in AW when awakened.