**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When did u get your first 5 star?

When did u get your first 5 star? 56 votes

After completing act 4
35%
BigMoMityAntSuskanutSceptilemaniacPanchulon21ScarRealmNeotwismEtjamaArham1Lucasjones_98TSM_McocFreeToPlay_21Mrspider568H3t3rTyler1620limeade32IbbyElDude15TheMailmannFatTh0r 20 votes
After completing act 3
41%
ThatGuyYouSaw235choko_Albi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureheartbreakid_22Denzel116StevieManWonderMiStaLovaDonrefreCowmonkeyBlackshadow0203Thicco_ModePricelessTP33UniversalGamingBawa69LeoZedSpideyFunkoFRITO_ManH_I_Z 23 votes
After completing act 4 but much later
17%
CassyMarvel2289OpandemonioXva23TheBestinTuakauErosenseiogGiodood_1TheInfintylowlevelplayerFeroX_the_fat_hering 10 votes
Act 5 completion
5%
BoosterStqtsLordNeoAkkarin23 3 votes

Comments

• MrClutchMrClutch Posts: 15
    Oh cool btw just a noobie question do u get summoner sigil on completing act 4 like it says so
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    After completing act 3
    MrClutch said:

Oh cool btw just a noobie question do u get summoner sigil on completing act 4 like it says so

I don't think so
    When I did it, I didn't really get anything, and I think Sigil only happens when you complete Act 1
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    After completing act 3
    After act 3, during act 4 just because i procrastinated so much.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I think it was this, but I'm not that sure tbh
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    After completing act 3
    I believe it was during act 4, I know who my first 5* was (Colossus long before he was amazing and act 4 energy cost was 3 instead of 2) but I don’t remember the exact timing. All I know is he somehow payed dividends in getting act 4 completion.
  • MrClutchMrClutch Posts: 15
    Wow lucky I am at maestro ( last boss) and I only have 4000 5* shards :(
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    After completing act 3
    After completing act 3 and got it by monthly even quests and side events. Also it was rhino.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    After completing act 3
    My first five star was from a legendary crystal hehe
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    MrClutch said:

You get a free 1 week trial upon reaching summoner level 10, or you can buy a 30 day pass for 10USD
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 302 ★★
    i think it took me 3-4 months to get my first 5 star i guess. it was Mordo !
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    After completing act 3
    I was on the last quest of act 4 when summoner appreciation last year ended and I opened my first 5* wasn’t even on my team for the Maestro
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I got mine before I completed act 1. I thought the story was irrelevant and the rewards looked horrible so I was like I'm just gonna do EQ and all that. And in December of 2018 I got my 5* hyperion
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    After completing act 4
    Unio77 said:

I got mine before I completed act 1. I thought the story was irrelevant and the rewards looked horrible so I was like I'm just gonna do EQ and all that. And in December of 2018 I got my 5* hyperion

How ???????
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

How you get to lvl 25 lol real slow...