**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* and T5b arenas?

With all the fuss about the 6* champs, i can't help but wonder. When are those arenas coming?

Comments

• Options
    Personally I don't think 5* arenas are coming any time soon.
  • Options
    NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    And rank them up?
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    No doubt 5* arena will come someday.. but Kabam not ready for that yet lol
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    5* shards are more available than they used to be. T5B arena should never happen
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    5* shards are more available than they used to be. T5B arena should never happen

How are people going to rank up 5* then?
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Why should it never happen?
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Nemesio wrote: »
    Why not?
    Then how are we going to get 5* champs faster?

With your credit card of course, haven't you been buying all of those awesome deals being put out to make everything more available? They never said the stuff would be free, just that they would make it more available.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    I'm almost certain that a 5* Arena will come. T5B I'm not so sure of. At least not in the near future. They will be quite rare when they're first introduced. I suppose it all depends on the capacity. I don't see them having a full T5 in the Arena for a while. Of course, we never know. I just have a feeling they will be hard to get.
  • Options
    I'm almost certain that a 5* Arena will come. T5B I'm not so sure of. At least not in the near future. They will be quite rare when they're first introduced. I suppose it all depends on the capacity. I don't see them having a full T5 in the Arena for a while. Of course, we never know. I just have a feeling they will be hard to get.

Hard to get, as in 6M milestone for 1/2 t5b
  • Options

Just that I think they will probably be rare at first. I can't see them hitting an Arena this early. That is my guess.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Just that I think they will probably be rare at first. I can't see them hitting an Arena this early. That is my guess.

But why?
    I mean, they just announced 6 star champs! don't you think it's about time we get our 5* to rank 5??
    When 5* came out i already had like 6 four stars at rank 5.
  • Options

But why?
    I mean, they just announced 6 star champs! don't you think it's about time we get our 5* to rank 5??

They announced that 6*'s will be playable next year. They also said that they will introduce the means to Max 5*'s before they are playable. That doesn't mean they're going to introduce them that quickly. There's a gradual progression to it.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

But why?

They announced that 6*'s will be playable next year. They also said that they will introduce the means to Max 5*'s before they are playable. That doesn't mean they're going to introduce them that quickly. There's a gradual progression to it.

They actually said they would release the means to rank 5 a 5* "before 6* are introduced to the contest." 6* will be introduced to the contest in next month's monthly quest per the original announcements, yet no t2a or t5b in act 5.3 rewards. No t2a or t5b in monthly calendars. No increase in t2a shards in this month's monthly quest and certainly no t5b. I agree when 5* were released (playable or not) many of us had multiple 4*s maxxed out.
  • Options
    OKAYGang wrote: »

But why?

They actually said they would release the means to rank 5 a 5* "before 6* are introduced to the contest." 6* will be introduced to the contest in next month's monthly quest per the original announcements, yet no t2a or t5b in act 5.3 rewards. No t2a or t5b in monthly calendars. No increase in t2a shards in this month's monthly quest and certainly no t5b. I agree when 5* were released (playable or not) many of us had multiple 4*s maxxed out.

Exactly, That's What i was trying to say
  • Options

But why?

I was in the conversation. We were talking about playable 6*'s introduced. Not in the game in general.
  • Options
    kq3an5rgkd98.png

cvs1wdnfgr51.png

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I think we need a t2a arena more than a 5* arena atm

And upgrade the catalyst clash arena already. The milestone rewards are so bad
  • Options
    Maybe I just don't comprehend English as well as I thought I did but those ^ say we should be able to fully rank a 5* before October, clock is ticking. tick tick tick.
  • Options
    Maybe I just don't comprehend English as well as I thought I did but those ^ say we should be able to fully rank a 5* before October, clock is ticking. tick tick tick.

It doesn't say we will be able to Max a 5* by October.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    jyhcbsfbwalc.png
    hqh34qs9xv72.png
    yopt179s16tu.png

• Options

again in case you missed it

n7c5zygec8du.png

T5B will be released before 6* enter the contest, and when will we first see 6* in th contest?

ramb37z8u1y8.png

October. Now I am no lawer or scholar, but I would say that is pretty plainly spelled out and would be awful hard for anybody to argue against. (but Grounded will) That said, I honestly am to the point where I don't even care anymore. This is most likely my very last post on these forums, and next week is most likely my last week playing this ponzi scheme of a game. Good luck to all of you who keep up the good fight, it's not worth my time anymore.
  • Options

n7c5zygec8du.png

T5B will be released before 6* enter the contest, and when will we first see 6* in th contest?

ramb37z8u1y8.png

October. Now I am no lawer or scholar, but I would say that is pretty plainly spelled out and would be awful hard for anybody to argue against. (but Grounded will) That said, I honestly am to the point where I don't even care anymore. This is most likely my very last post on these forums, and next week is most likely my last week playing this ponzi scheme of a game. Good luck to all of you who keep up the good fight, it's not worth my time anymore.

I just told you. They were talking about when they're made playable. The most likely place we will see them at first is Act 5, and it's a safe assumption that it's going to be the place to get the Resources. You're thinking too literal.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Even with t5b, there is still a huge bottleneck with t2a. These need to be made more available, and not just crumbs in glory store. It would really be unfair to guys who have 100% lol and have gained all t2a available in game if t5b comes out and guys who run one path can get r5 5* before the people who have already done it 100%. It would allow newer players to leapfrog long time veterans.
  • Options
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Even with t5b, there is still a huge bottleneck with t2a. These need to be made more available, and not just crumbs in glory store. It would really be unfair to guys who have 100% lol and have gained all t2a available in game if t5b comes out and guys who run one path can get r5 5* before the people who have already done it 100%. It would allow newer players to leapfrog long time veterans.

That's an error of kabam for giving low rewards in lol. They should have better prizes.
    Because then anything that awards t5b that isnt lol will be "unfair" for veterans.

If kabam wanted to be "fair" to veterans then the content that awards t5b should be harder than 100% lol? No way.

If i had to guess, they are holding t5b, and 5* arenas for when the opponents we have to face are 6*, that way it will be definitely harder.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited September 2017

n7c5zygec8du.png

ramb37z8u1y8.png

I just told you. They were talking about when they're made playable. The most likely place we will see them at first is Act 5, and it's a safe assumption that it's going to be the place to get the Resources. You're thinking too literal.

Unless you actually work for Kabam, how can you interpret what they meant? If they truly meant T5B will be released before 6* are playable, then the wording does not reflect that. Even you have to concede that Kabam's wording in most cases is vague or misleading. I don't assume their wording to be malicious or that they have ill intentions, but they seem to post ambiguous things in order to not be held accountable by rigid announcements
  • Options
    Viper1987 wrote: »

n7c5zygec8du.png

ramb37z8u1y8.png

Unless you actually work for Kabam, how can you interpret what they meant? If they truly meant T5B will be released before 6* are playable, then the wording does not reflect that. Even you have to concede that Kabam's wording in most cases is vague or misleading. I don't assume their wording to be malicious or that they have ill intentions, but they seem to post ambiguous things in order to not be held accountable by rigid announcements

Based on being present in the 6* Discussion, that's what I've gathered. Also, based on the value of said Rewards, where they will introduce 6*'s, the difficulty of the Quest, and the most common places to introduce such Rewards, that's what I'm leaning to. There are no other logical places to introduce the highest Tier of Cat into the game.
    I do not work for Kabam.
  • Options
    EchEch Posts: 14

But why?

I was in the conversation. We were talking about playable 6*'s introduced. Not in the game in general.

"We were talking..." Who is this we, you yourself and you? Or "We" as Kabam, which means you work with or for Kabam?
  • Options
    Ech wrote: »

But why?

"We were talking..." Who is this we, you yourself and you? Or "We" as Kabam, which means you work with or for Kabam?

Implying that people work for Kabam is actually against the rules. We, as in the people in the Thread.
  • Options
    EchEch Posts: 14
    Thumbs up!
    All I can see is there has been mixed msgs about the release of t5b, but my personal feeling is that they ment as you were saying GroundedWisdom, before 6*s becomes playable, and I do hope they wait a bit longer due to t2alphas still being extremely rare and needs to be more common (more than glorystore) before adding t5bs.