**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book 2 Act 1 Beta

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
Does the invite only include those who beaten Grandmaster or does it include everyone?

Also can one of the mods confirm if completion of Act 6 is a requirement to play Book 2 Act 1?? Just wanna know bc my roster still missing counters and we all know how rng is too us lol. Dont wanna force spending units to do completion in order to experience B2A1 of the contest

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I imagine that it is only open to those who completed act 6 at a minimum, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is only open to those who have 100% explored it. I hope it's open to anyone who completed act 6 since I really want to be a part of it and I only have explored 61% of act 6 so far.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Invite spanish speaking content creators, we deserve to have content on our main language.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Invite spanish speaking content creators, we deserve to have content on our main language.

But why?
    why not
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

We're not going to get into the requirements for Invites, but I can confirm that you will need to have completed Book 1 (Acts 1-6) before you can access Book 2.

What will be the difficulty range be for book 2?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

We're not going to get into the requirements for Invites, but I can confirm that you will need to have completed Book 1 (Acts 1-6) before you can access Book 2.

Well at least now I know for certain I won't be getting an invite. Still working on Act 5.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Will there now be book rewards? That’s seems quite interesting.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ctfz35 said:

Will there now be book rewards? That’s seems quite interesting.

This would be awesome
  • AgentkobsterAgentkobster Posts: 6
    Would love to get invited as well hopefully abyss has nothing to do with the criteria for selection