**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So... about that sticky key..

Does anyone have any ideas what it’s for or when we might find out???

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    They told you on an ingame message. It's for the deadpool event coming this month
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Oh must have missed that when is it going to become available?
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Please use search feature. This has been posted many times. Try it out.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Can kabam confirm at least what part of barrens quest it unlocks at so we know if we have somehow missed it or not?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Why can’t people just be patient
    When it comes it will be here
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    It's called a surprise for a reason
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Lol patients and surprises? Hmm that generates excitement and curiosity. Which leads to questions... and that’s what we got here failure to communicate... wait that’s from something else lol
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Lol what if Deadpool is just messing with us, no gold quest. Hahaha.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I assume something will happen on Wednesday because that’s when everything relating to events, release
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I ain't saying nothing.

I honestly was expecting a rick roll. Glad it wasn’t.
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    I think it was a April fool joke from Deadpool 😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I ain't saying nothing.

I honestly was expecting a rick roll. Glad it wasn’t.
    I would have been upset cause I made a rickroll that got taken down in like 10 min :(
    I said I found the sticky key quest because I was annoyed at the 20 threads made a day, and embedded the RR there, but mods said no :/