Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

energy cost (story quest)

is anyone has problem with the energy cost in act 1 to 5?

first of all, i really want to complete the story quest cuz its interesting fight game, but i would appreciate kabam can reduce, re-think and remodel the architecture costs;

etc.. the total energy cost in act 4, recently u guys have reduced it to 2 energy per node but for me still many people cant play it as their wish due to

1. full energy refills is expensive (30 units), then
2. u guys keep deducting energy on the TRAVELLED path

i really like the design of web slinger - where player can start and continue explore 100% to the boss or if he/she unable ; they can use portal direct to the boss.

as a newbie and average living guy, we are struggling to compete and finish it . we need energy for everyday events and so on.not all ppl can afford to click purchase button everyday and some items price ridiculous plus act 5 chapter 3 is coming ...

my suggestion is to lower a bit the price of units or dont deduct energy on travelled path

thanx n sorry for grammar

Comments