**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game stuck at loading screen. (UGH, the bugs this week!)

Game running totally fine one minute. Been on arena all day.
Tried to see progress in AW. Page wouldn't load. Closed the game. Tried to reopen, stuck at the loading screen.

Currently cant get past the loading screen when opening the game.

Cleared cache, tried again. No luck.

Running a samsung galaxy s8, latest version of android. Happening on wifi and network data. Etc etc.

Anyone else experiencing the same? Other members of my alliance are in game and say it's working fine.

This is the 2nd game breaking bug this week, what is happening with this game recently!?

Comments

• SarriSarri Posts: 5
    Hi, I’m currently experiencing this...How did you get this resolved ?
  • GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    Sarri said:

Hi, I’m currently experiencing this...How did you get this resolved ?

Hi Sarri, still no luck getting in game on my Samsung.

I've had to sort AW placement and AQ involvement using a different device for now .
  • edited April 2020
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing loading issues.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in the dedicated thread below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive there is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.