**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So which movie/ tv character didn't got call from KABAM?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
For me

Mile Morales - spider verse (oscar win)

Riot - Venom movie

Winter Soldier - cap america 2 movie (best MCU movie till date for me personally)

Taskmaster - Black widow movie

Roberto Robie reyes ghost rider - agents of shields
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I was wondering the same. This post makes zero sense and has zero context.

The film's have been pretty well represented. Kabam have missed a lot of potentially cool characters from TV series, though:

- Jessica Jones (in, but not playable)

- Steel Serpent (Davos, from Iron Fist)

- Colleen Wing

- Bushmaster (from Luke Cage, could have been awesome)

- Bullseye (c'mon, guys!)

They missed the entire series cast of Runaways, which is potentially forgiveable.
    But the worst miss of all?

Where the heck are Cloak and Dagger?

But you can make the case for so many different characters.
    Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters
    So many comic book characters

They can only do so much. We obviously can't have everyone all at the same time. It's impossible to do.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

The film's have been pretty well represented. Kabam have missed a lot of potentially cool characters from TV series, though:

- Colleen Wing

They missed the entire series cast of Runaways, which is potentially forgiveable.

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

They can only do so much. We obviously can't have everyone all at the same time. It's impossible to do.
    Just giving my answer to the question asked, @Demonzfyre 😉

We did at least get Bishop, Sentinel and Sunspot from the x-movies.

And as a general rule (Nick Fury aside) the likes of Coulson, Maria Hill and do on are supporting cast, not 'Champions'.

But it's very sad that more attention want given to the Netflix/Freeform shows, don't you think? Cloak, in particular, could be awesome.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Most of the tv shows aren’t that great, pretty boring actually.

The Avengers movies weren’t that great either, it was fun but nothing special, in retrospect they are awesome because of IW and End, also Ragnarok kicked it up a notch.

X-men was the movie that really kicked off the superhero movies (some say Blade, awesome movie).

Then Iron man changed the game but the superhero genre fell into quantity over quality. Still enjoyable, Iron man 3 was fun in the cinema and look at the two wolverine movies, epic openings and then.... yeah.

Then came Logan and Deadpool and they just nailed it. I lost interest in the mcu. Didn’t see IW in the cinema, wish I did (I have seen it a dozen times by now) Infinity war felt new and raised the bar as X-men and Iron man did before.

The point is, if you’re going to do a show or movie, have something to tell, like into the spider-verse (man! What a movie).
    Just cashing in, like the captain marvel movie, is such a bummer.

That’s how most of those tv shows feel to me, just cashing in. So no, we’re not missing out on those characters by not being in the game.

I would really like to play with Maria Hill, I play the **** out of her
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Winter Soldier was in the game when it launched. Which was after the movie.

Taskmaster's already in the game.

Miles was already in the game.

What the heck are you on?

If u can't understand the simple topic ignore.
    What i am on is.
    Is there a champ from tv or movie series u wanted to see that did not make it into the game.

What u said can directly go against different versions of same champs.

We did get a cap iw imiw and many more.
    There is two magneto for god's sake. One from old days. One with current comic design.

I said clearly movie or tv version champ that one liked but didn't made it into the game. Jeez... Just be patients and read. Don't like it ignore.
    The lock down has already made people bored and isolated. Talking about a game and comic characters is ok fun. Distraction and stuff.. peace.
    edited April 2020

- Colleen Wing

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

Bro read the thread. Ok?
    Clearly u get the gist on later comments.
    But still. I said is there any?
    This ain't a topic on request section. It's on general discussion.
    A normal conversation and sharing thoughts. that characters, again from movies and tv shows not comics (Ofcourse everything they made is adopt is from comics)
    But,
    Among all the movies and tv shows till date if there were 1 or 2 characters u liked that already exists in the game. But u liked their tv or movie versions.
    And thought about may be they would have been a fun addition to the game.
    If any. Then name them.. that's all. Easy. Not a demand or request. Just passing time with simple topics. Cheers.
    007md92 said:

- Colleen Wing

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

Bro read the thread. Ok?
    A normal conversation and sharing thoughts. that characters, again from movies and tv shows not comics (Ofcourse everything they made is adopt is from comics)
    But,
    Among all the movies and tv shows till date if there were 1 or 2 characters u liked that already exists in the game. But u liked their tv or movie versions.
    If any. Then name them.. that's all. Easy. Not a demand or request. Just passing time with simple topics. Cheers.
    No one can understand your main point. Your post was poorly written so others added their spin. Maybe take a minute to think what you want to write before doing so.

Even this current response doesn't make sense according to what you originally posted. We haven't even seen what the new Taskmaster looks like in the Black Widow movie so how could you like him better than the game version? No one can connect your dots.

- Colleen Wing

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

Just giving my answer to the question asked, @Demonzfyre 😉

We did at least get Bishop, Sentinel and Sunspot from the x-movies.

And as a general rule (Nick Fury aside) the likes of Coulson, Maria Hill and do on are supporting cast, not 'Champions'.

But it's very sad that more attention want given to the Netflix/Freeform shows, don't you think? Cloak, in particular, could be awesome.
    @Magrailothos I think that Cloak and Dagger didn't get the chance to fully develop into who they are in the comics. No one got to see their true abilities on screen. Not sure of this is why they aren't in game or not but although I really liked the show, it took a little too long to develop them and they barely scratched the surface.

As far as x-men go, fan favorites of kitty pryde and jubilee are missing and of course mystique. Coulson is a playable character in Marvel Strike Force.

Point is theres just so much to pull from. Just no way to get them in and make them fit into the story line well.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Cloak and Dagger. Those two would be amazing to see, and they could have some of the coolest in-game animations.

But Winter Soldier is in the game, which came out after the movie. Kinda looks the same.

Miles is in the game, and he looks very similar to the movie version.

Taskmaster doesn’t need a re-skin, he works fine. Black Widow’s white suit is also in the comics, and Red Guardian is a new character whose never been in the game.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

- Colleen Wing

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

why do we need coulson and hill? they are both useless normal people like NF. Then again.... NF is one of the most powerful skill champs in the game.....
    still. We already have NF, I feel like coulson and hill would not add anything except maybe another synergy to make NF even more OP

- Colleen Wing

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

why do we need coulson and hill? they are both useless normal people like NF. Then again.... NF is one of the most powerful skill champs in the game.....
    still. We already have NF, I feel like coulson and hill would not add anything except maybe another synergy to make NF even more OP
    Black Widow is a normal person too. Theres many examples of just normal people the game. Plus I never said they'd add anything either, just adding examples from the post. Coulson is playable in Marvel Strike Force.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Malekith
    Kurse
    Whiplash
    Ronan (movie version)
    Thanos (movie version)
    Wanda (movie version)
    Wong
    Ego
    Yon Rogg
    Minerva
    Talos

007md92 said:

- Colleen Wing

Phil Coulson
    Maria Hill
    Yo-Yo
    Lots of X-Men characters

Bro read the thread. Ok?
    But,
    No one can understand your main point. Your post was poorly written so others added their spin. Maybe take a minute to think what you want to write before doing so.

Even this current response doesn't make sense according to what you originally posted. We haven't even seen what the new Taskmaster looks like in the Black Widow movie so how could you like him better than the game version? No one can connect your dots.

Oh my god... Sherlock Holmes. Please refrain yourself from commenting. Please request. Don't even try to solve the mystery of dots.
    U know what.. just Don't wanna get into this. People are tired anyway like really tired with lockdown and overall. Who knew making a simple clear topic would still attract people, who always don't shy away from sucking out positive simplicity from the simplest thing. But

Here u wanted to see MCU Taskmaster here he is.

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Prof X..
    Apocalypse
    Quick Silver
    Ancient One
    Shuri
    Whiplash
    Mystique
    Sebestian shaw
    Wong
    Ego
    Agent Colson
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    007md92 said:

Winter Soldier was in the game when it launched. Which was after the movie.

Taskmaster's already in the game.

Miles was already in the game.

What the heck are you on?

If u can't understand the simple topic ignore.
    What i am on is.
    Is there a champ from tv or movie series u wanted to see that did not make it into the game.

What u said can directly go against different versions of same champs.

We did get a cap iw imiw and many more.
    There is two magneto for god's sake. One from old days. One with current comic design.

I said clearly movie or tv version champ that one liked but didn't made it into the game. Jeez... Just be patients and read. Don't like it ignore.
    The lock down has already made people bored and isolated. Talking about a game and comic characters is ok fun. Distraction and stuff.. peace.
    Generally only the BIG name characters get second or third characters champs like taskmaster are less well known overall yes a movie is being made with him in it but will he get a second champ for him? No You have to be a really big name like Cap Iron man hulk Thor black widow Hawkeye hell even magneto are all very well known compared to taskmaster
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    A few other Marvel characters I'd like to see:

Shuri
    Gorgon (Inhumans)
    Ulysses Klaw
    Fantomex (X-Force)
    Dazzler
    Cannonball
    Morbius
    Spider-Slayer (J. Jonah Jameson)
    Machine Man
    Monica Rambeau
    Beta Ray Bill
    Malekith

(I clearly want a Nextwave synergy with Elsa Bloodstone.)

• RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

- Colleen Wing

Steel Serpent , Cloak and Dagger Please
This discussion has been closed.